• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Courbeau Vinyl - Spice Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBradley

Contributor
This is material I bought from Corbeau to match some of their seats I put in my truck. I bought this additional material to have the rear seat upholstered to match the Corbeau seats. The color is what Corbeau calls Spice and it has a foam backing. The rectangular piece measures 47” x 16¾”. Starting on the left side and moving counter-clockwise, the large L-shaped piece measures 55” x 50” x 34½ x30” x 20¼” x 22½”. Also included are the smaller L-shaped piece and some other scrap pieces. If you have Corbeau seats in this color, this would certainly be enough to upholster some interior item to match your seats like console armrest, sun visors, door panels or headliner, etc. Corbeau gets $59 per yard for this stuff. Asking $25 + shipping.

Attachments

• Corbeau1.jpg
    Corbeau1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Corbeau2.jpg
    Corbeau2.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.