• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fuel line hose size?

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I'm out shopping with the wife and I need to stop and pick up some fuel line hose. What's the standard stock size of the hose used at the fuel pump and tank selection switch.

Thanks

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
I have read that 5/16" is what they came with.When I redid my nylon line with metal fuel line I measured the line and it was 3/8",so I think it depends on what is stock and what has been change through the years,fuel line is cheap buy both.

RODRIG3911

Loc.
Tucson
3/8" is what i used..... Buy 3/8" brake line instead. It's cheap and lots better. You can bend it and mount it to your frame with metal clamps. (use the ones with rubber over the metal)

cs_88

Bronco Guru
I have read that 5/16" is what they came with.When I redid my nylon line with metal fuel line I measured the line and it was 3/8",so I think it depends on what is stock and what has been change through the years,fuel line is cheap buy both.

When I replaced mine it was 3/8" as well.

OP
OP
gnsteam

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Thanks to all who replied. I bought 3/8" and indeed that is what I found when I got home.

Thank you!