• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big Bear Bronco Bash XVII T-Shirts!

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Sharing this here in case any of our non-So Cal friends would like one of our event T-shirts.

(the preview images look jaggy but the actual artwork is very clean. Click on the preview to see it better)

BBBBXVII_T-Shirt_Comp.jpg

BBBBXVII_T-Shirt_Design.jpg

The design is printed on high quality military green shirts and tanks. Here are the styles and sizes available:
Men's T-Shirt (sizes Small through XXXL) - $20/ea
Ladies V-Neck T (sizes Small through XL) - $20/ea
Ladies Racerback Tank (sizes Small through XL) - $20/ea
Shipping in the US - $10 flat rate

We are taking orders for these through Monday (Memorial Day), May 28. T-shirts will be shipped out after Big Bear Bronco Bash, sometime during the week of June 11-15.

TO ORDER: send an email to polvofiloso@gmail.com with "T-Shirt Order" in the subject line, and what you want (style, size and quantity), and your shipping address. IMPORTANT: You must also go to Paypal and send funds for the total amount for your order, including $10 shipping, to polvofiloso@gmail.com. Please check the box that says you're just sending money to a friend. Make sure you note your real name on both the email and the Paypal transaction so I can easily match them up. Remember, we need orders in by Monday night.

(Big Bear Bronco Bash is So Cal Broncos' annual main event. It is held June 7-10 in Big Bear Lake, CA. If you are in So Cal and want to learn more about the event, join the So Cal Broncos group on Yahoo Groups.)

Thanks!

bronc7211

Awesome, I was stationed in 29 Palms, that is where I bought my Bronco, and loved Big Bear and the John Bull Trail!

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys, the order has been placed with the print shop. I'll see some of you next week in Big Bear! Shipped orders will go out when we return from the event.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good looking shirt Dusty.. Y'all have fun and stay safe..

This one's on the "bucket list