• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Picked up 2 More

Tcb3078

Loc.
Charlotte
Picked up 2 new broncos from BroncosByBart. Both were incomplete projects, but both are great starts as the work done by Bart was great!

Black/Orange Plans:
- Replace floor plans and rust spots
- Put back together
- Stock bumpers
- Keep and enjoy!

Blue/Silver:
- Frame/chassis/drivetrain is all good to go. Looks like you could eat off it!
- Paint install bumpers
- buff and fix problem areas on body
- Paint tailgate
- Stock seats
- Going to sell! We don't need 3 broncos in the family, but it was too nice to let sit. Would be a great truck for someone.

Attachments

• 20180517_134918.jpg
    20180517_134918.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_20180515-135829.jpg
    Screenshot_20180515-135829.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 198

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Blue/Silver:
- Frame/chassis/drivetrain is all good to go. Looks like you could eat off it!
- Paint install bumpers
- buff and fix problem areas on body
- Paint tailgate
- Stock seats
- Going to sell! We don't need 3 broncos in the family, but it was too nice to let sit. Would be a great truck for someone.

congrats ... to the blue 66 !!! straight 6 under the hood ??

if so .... tons of full custom stainless bodywork on it !

its Rev's built / resurrection form nothing ( pile of crap) ! the cage and bumpers are missing ......

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155542&page=14

Attachments

• reve.jpg
    reve.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 96
  • reve2.jpg
    reve2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 79

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sure looks like "Chipper" to me. ;D
I hope it ends up at a good home. It is way to nice just to sit for sure.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Ran out of time and energy, working on getting this bicycle shop started. Now down to 1 Bronco. The blue one is Rev's old truck. So, x4 if I have a say.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Rev should buy it back. Just sayin'

As much as I would like to, not in the cards, Still have all the notes from the build on a hard drive in a box somewhere, but no doubt she is in good hands.
I have to put Family first. My father in law passed last month and we are selling out and moving to a larger house in St. Cloud so my mother in law can live with us. Good to see that 6 year old paint still looking good.
On a bright note here are a few pics of the new place.

This will be my passion for a while

IS6mk44y7urlkc0000000000.jpg

1200sf of goodness
ISq5llfcgc8hvn0000000000.jpg

OP
OP
Tcb3078

Tcb3078

Loc.
Charlotte
Wow! What a story and sorry to hear about your loss. The truck is being freshener up a bit after the great work Bart did. Will be a great running solid truck for someone in the near future. Just too many trucks with my frame off and keeping the blac/orange one

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Totally can understand that brother...

As much as I would like to, not in the cards, Still have all the notes from the build on a hard drive in a box somewhere, but no doubt she is in good hands.
I have to put Family first. My father in law passed last month and we are selling out and moving to a larger house in St. Cloud so my mother in law can live with us. Good to see that 6 year old paint still looking good.
On a bright note here are a few pics of the new place.

This will be my passion for a while

IS6mk44y7urlkc0000000000.jpg

1200sf of goodness
ISq5llfcgc8hvn0000000000.jpg

Revelation

Bronco Guru

Yea My notifications started blowing up when you put it up there. My Uncle who did most of the work and taught me all I know about Bronco's was one. Huge pat on his back when you described the paint.
Good luck with the sale, Please let me know where she ends up. Hope it does not turn out like a 77 I had, it was loaded from the factory, I sold it, guy bought it and put 12k into it, had it for a year and sold to a kid that absolutely trashed it and it is now parked in the woods, beat all to hell and cut up into a woods buggy.

OP
OP
Tcb3078

Tcb3078

Loc.
Charlotte
lets hope not either. Its a great truck for sure. We would keep it if we didn't have 2 others. Lets see where is lands.

Thanks

Yea My notifications started blowing up when you put it up there. My Uncle who did most of the work and taught me all I know about Bronco's was one. Huge pat on his back when you described the paint.
Good luck with the sale, Please let me know where she ends up. Hope it does not turn out like a 77 I had, it was loaded from the factory, I sold it, guy bought it and put 12k into it, had it for a year and sold to a kid that absolutely trashed it and it is now parked in the woods, beat all to hell and cut up into a woods buggy.