• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Found cheap body panel supplier

Jolly Roger

Does anybody have any experience with Motor city metal. Found them on amazon and they are offering a complete floor pan for $273.00 with free shipping. Sounds to good to be true. Hoping someone here has some used them and had good results.

Attachments

• motor city sheet metal floor pan.jpg
    motor city sheet metal floor pan.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 193

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
All I'm going to say is "be careful". I bought some sheet metal once on eBay because it was a great price, yes when it comes to body parts you get what you pay for. :eek:

slim811

Contributor
Does anyone know about ordering these complete floor panel sets from any vendor? Are the support braces, crossrail or floor channel support built in? Or do you try to salvage them or replace?
b1e9907a643229407ceeb7d5bb371c73.jpg
Thanks
16a81ec7a983dd380ef78897047a4280.jpg

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Haa it s 1/2 size. Just kidding. Hope it works out

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
I bought from this company before, they're basically stamping themselves, if you had a trail truck or you're not looking for perfection not a bad choice ( and a whole lot better than the cheapie flat steel steel ) though if you want super nice the Dynacorn ones are much better.

bam

Contributor
Loc.
Laurel, Ms
i just recently purchased a floor pan from classicparts4u on ebay delivered for 263 bucks.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
All I'm going to say is "be careful". I bought some sheet metal once on eBay because it was a great price, yes when it comes to body parts you get what you pay for. :eek:

X2... do your homework