• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

*LAST EVER** HowiPalooZa 2018. Apr 26-29 (Regular Ranch fees apply)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yep, all of the above. I'll be watching weather closely. And bring lots of packing quilts to strap down over my truck...or bubble wrap??

lol Maybe we'll get "lucky" this time, it'll be dry

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I hope for dry weather, I just reserved my tent camping spot. But am packing w/w gear for sure.

Really? Are there tent spots that are reservable? I thought they were all first come first serve?

Yes, praying for dry and 70's!!

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Just received this from Michelle. The SMORR map shows a general "tent camping" area. I though just in case I would give them a heads up.

"Hi Rich!
You won’t need a reservation for tent camping, our primitive camping areas are really big so you should have no issue finding a good spot!
Thank you! - Michelle"

Attachments

• smorr camping.jpg
    smorr camping.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just received this from Michelle. The SMORR map shows a general "tent camping" area. I though just in case I would give them a heads up.

"Hi Rich!
You won’t need a reservation for tent camping, our primitive camping areas are really big so you should have no issue finding a good spot!
Thank you! - Michelle"

Good info, thanks for sharing... :)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ordering up some new wheel spacers this week, and deciding if I need new rear springs or not...

Should be a good crew at this one, minus those going to the LEBC run

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I see this event starts on Thursday and runs thru Sunday. What is generally done on Thursday? I'm thinking I'll be lucky to get my son out of school for one day, so we may arrive Thursday night. That leaves Friday/Sat to wheel and Sunday to travel home.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I see this event starts on Thursday and runs thru Sunday. What is generally done on Thursday? I'm thinking I'll be lucky to get my son out of school for one day, so we may arrive Thursday night. That leaves Friday/Sat to wheel and Sunday to travel home.

There will be some wheeling on Thurs, Frid, Sat w/the most of it happening Frid/Sat.

A few folks take the long weekend. I'll plan to be there Frid am most likely

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You'll have plenty of time Frid/Sat to get some trails in :)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
See there's one there... ^^ He got game and Ready to dent up the new mods :)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
gonna "try" and get bronco out the garage this wknd, give it a once over.

REALLY wish it would fit in garage w/the 37s on it.. Such a pita swapping back / forth from small to big set up

Cheers

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
You can't get it in with just 1 psi in the tires? They just don't make garages for enthusiasts. You have to build/spec your own!

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
I swapped out my passenger side fixed 5 point harness for a 5 point on 3 inertia reels....my co pilot was being a winy arse.

I booked a room in town for a back up, just in case the rain is that bad or I do not want to swim to my cot.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I think all I need to do is fuel and check u-bolts on the rear axle. Gotta let my hand heal first.

So, looking ahead at the weather... promising!!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I think all I need to do is fuel and check u-bolts on the rear axle. Gotta let my hand heal first.

So, looking ahead at the weather... promising!!

lol all I have to do is paint it and put it back together%)