• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Paul at Wild Horses...

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
I'm willing to bet that Paul has forgotten more about broncos than we will ever know combined!

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
paul has been a great ambassador for WH on this site. good guy for sure. lets all raise a toast-cheers paul, thanks for all you do!

74 Bronco Billy

Contributor
Thanks to Paul here too. He saved my butt, got me a great deal when I went to WH for their round up a year ago. He is selfless with his time. I've met him twice, talked on the phone a few times, I'd send him a case of beer if I knew his address. Thanks again Paul! :cool: You Rock!

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
All they said ^^^ and more. I sometimes read posts just cause Paul has responded to them. I always learn something - it’s great he’s so willing to share his wealth of knowledge and sense of humor. Keep posting Paul! You and all the other gurus are what makes this the best site. Hope you know how much we appreciate your input!

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Paul takes a considerable amount of time to answer threads here on CB. He has also taken his time to answer PM's I've sent him and I would assume I'm just one of many he has helped. His knowledge and time is much appreciated.

Thanks Donk!

JSBX

Contributor
I don't ask many question on here. I lurk in the back ground trying to absorb as much as I can. Most of my would be questions are already answered and a lot of them by Paul. Love reading his answers to other peoples post.

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Yep. Paul is always there for some good info He is a good rep for WH on here. He has helped a few times Thanks again Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just wanted to say how much Paul (DirtDonk) has helped me since getting into EB's after a lifetime of Mustangs.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, we may need a few more opinions :D

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
I second all of these things said about Paul - so much knowledge and such good answers - and, as a newby to dealing with early broncos, he is so good at explaining things without making me feel like a moron, no matter how dumb my question. I really appreciate him.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Wow!
This is a lot of praise for someone who didn't have a running Bronco so he had to buy one.

Seriously, Paul is a busy guy, both on and off the job, but he always seems to have time to give his well seasoned advice.

I often work in the San Jose area, and he's even made time to take me around to meet his local Bronco group.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, thanks for all the kind words. Appreciate it more than I can say.
Glad I have a chance to help in both venues, here on the forum and at WH. Though I consider them pretty much the same thing, as even at the office I sneak back on the forum when there's a moment between calls. Which is a lot more often these days since I can't get in every day I'd like to right now.

Online isn't quite the same as meeting up with you all at a Bronco event of course. But it's close! Glad what I consider fun is actually turning out to be helping someone with their Bronco. That's what we're all here for anyway, and shows because that help really is coming from all directions here. Lots of good folks to thank for that.

I'm willing to bet that Paul has forgotten more about broncos...
;)

Forgotten is right! I really need to start writing some of this stuff down.%)

Thanks again all.

Paul

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
He's got the gift of gab like most of us here, I've learned a lot from him here that's for sure :)

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey Everyone,

Paul is one of the great guys of our community. He never cuts corners when it comes to trying to come up with a solution to a problem. He's always willing to go out of his way to help when it comes to buying anything through WH.

He's a class act! I hope I get the chance to meet him in the future.

Take Care,

Jeff