• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

HB73

Bronco Spotting

Hadn't seen any broncos for a couple weeks. Then this one just pulled alongside me a few minutes ago. Around San Vicente and La Brea close to Miacle Mile. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369270652.643186.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369270691.524782.jpg

kdjackpi

I see them pretty often. I make a point of interupting any conversations taking place by yelling Bronco! anytime I see one. I also saw one on a promotional poster for starbucks.

HB73

Bronco Spotting

And another parked on San Vicente near La Brea ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369440284.358389.jpg

Unknown

Contributor
Don't see this very often!

Spotted this little gem on the way back down to GR on Memorial Day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 142

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Spotted this little gem on the way back down to GR on Memorial Day.

Is that some kinda spray rig on the side maybe?Looks like it folds out to like maybe a sprayer would?

Nice spot...looks like '68

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
I see one about everyday in the garage, Others Maybe, just maybe
1 every other month rolling down the road, I guess gas prices
has slowed them down, I know it has mine!

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I have seen three different EB's in my area and I don't think any of them are members here. One is a yellow bronco with, if I recall he now has a white soft top and no doors. I have seen an orange one and spoken to the owner so I know for a fact he is not on here. The other one looks almost exactly like mine and it now has a black soft top on it.

WARDOG

Loc.
Graniteville, CA
Only two others in my neck of the County.
I hear there are a few more that are trailerable only in the area. Lots of trails up here in the Sierra's, and only 1 hr from the 'Con. North, northern Cali., less than an hour to the border of Nevada / Truckee.
Lots of Yeeps though.
I'd say the EB's are as rare as FJ40's now.

Unknown

Contributor
Is that some kinda spray rig on the side maybe?Looks like it folds out to like maybe a sprayer would?

Nice spot...looks like '68

I'm not sure but it looks like its connected to the bumper. Could be a hunting truck where folks ride on the sides to their blind??? I love the rig and the whole family gave him a big thumbs up when we finally passed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 143

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
caught an eye on a seafoam green? with white hardtop on Northend blvd (RT. 1A) in Salisbury, Ma on Friday.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
My aunt sent me pics of this one today. I think it was in the Newberg area.

null_zps20d3544a.jpg

null_zpsc2a0096c.jpg

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Found a guy five miles from the house who has two and his brother has one too. Nice guy, has a sweet collection of Bronco toys. Many of which I have never seen.

BroncKrawler

Loc.
Harrisburg, Oregon
I'm not sure but it looks like its connected to the bumper. Could be a hunting truck where folks ride on the sides to their blind??? I love the rig and the whole family gave him a big thumbs up when we finally passed.
Could be used to help keep the wheels in place if a wheel bearing fails on the rear 9" axle, I remember they did this trick with a full size Bronco on Top Gear USA.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Sorry for no pics but I saw one on the street in West Fargo, ND on Saturday 6/8 and one on a transport headed west on I-94 @ Alexandria, MN. The latter was sharing the ride with two sweet looking old mustangs.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Around 7:30 this evening walked out the front door (was fixin to help the wife in the garden) and this nice uncut red n white wagon comes by the house...thought he was gonna pull up,but keep going.

Started to jump in the bronco and run him down,but thought he would have came back!

If he's around I'll get up with him...if not oh well..