• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A crime in the nation's capital

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Ha had to google that. According to the better half...I can't ;)

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I don't see the crime. Not all of us care to have a trailer queen. Some scratches and a little rust add character. At least you don't worry about scratching up a Purdy paint job out playing

DC_Gearhead

There are actually a bunch of EBs around here. None of them in good shape though. I have 2 parked on the street within a couple blocks of my place. Once I finish mine I’ll have the nicest one around based on my competition. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Some people have dream Broncos. Other people, just having a Bronco is the dream. That Bronco is someones dream and other people would love to have that dream machine. Living in the city at least most people wont be stealing his dream machine. Take your pretty Bronco and park it there and it wont be your Bronvo very long.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thought that looked familiar.....my brother sent me this pic in 2015 when he was in DC.

Attachments

• 6BFA4709-EE3F-49E5-85E3-5810059AA7BB.jpeg
    6BFA4709-EE3F-49E5-85E3-5810059AA7BB.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 73

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah n Super Davey thought I was drunk! Can't believe that man sometimes ;D

Haha, nope. I hear you on the CRS though......if I could have back half the time I’ve spent looking for a tool or something that got set down, the Bronco to-do list would be a heck of a lot shorter%)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I know wut'ur sayin. The tool I looked for yesterday I found today%)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Haha, nope. I hear you on the CRS though......if I could have back half the time I’ve spent looking for a tool or something that got set down, the Bronco to-do list would be a heck of a lot shorter%)

I know wut'ur sayin. The tool I looked for yesterday I found today%)

Just got to stay diligent.. keep up the grind

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio

I thought that problem was unique to me. I spend more time looking for something I just used. Or trip over something for a month and then when you need it I can't find it anywhere. Frustrated Ken