• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Bronco photos on Pintrest and.....

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
My office is considering having an ugly Christmas sweater theme this year. So, of course, I go looking for the "ugly Bronco Christmas sweater" I have seen on here.

My search takes me to something called Pintrest, which I have never heard of before as I am not into social media stuff.

Someone has a Pintrest page with hundreds of Bronco photos. As I am looking though them I see my uncut Bronco in there at least 4 times (including one photo I have never seen before).

One of the photos states that my Bronco photo was found in a book titled "America by Motorcycle" by Gary Stockbridge. HUH?

Does anyone have this book? Would you be concerned about this?

I just don't know what to think about it all.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Post a link...... i wouldn’t be worried about as long as the Bronco was out in public when the photos were taken.

OP
OP
Bronco Junkie

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Post a link...... i wouldn’t be worried about as long as the Bronco was out in public when the photos were taken.

They seemed to have been grabbed from here and like I said, one photo said it was from a book. :eek:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Surprised you hadn't heard of it.. Been around for a while. Not something I use much, but it's helpful from what I have heard

My office is considering having an ugly Christmas sweater theme this year. So, of course, I go looking for the "ugly Bronco Christmas sweater" I have seen on here.

My search takes me to something called Pintrest, which I have never heard of before as I am not into social media stuff.

Someone has a Pintrest page with hundreds of Bronco photos. As I am looking though them I see my uncut Bronco in there at least 4 times (including one photo I have never seen before).

One of the photos states that my Bronco photo was found in a book titled "America by Motorcycle" by Gary Stockbridge. HUH?

Does anyone have this book? Would you be concerned about this?

I just don't know what to think about it all.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Those photos are for sale BTW on pintirist, if yours is on there ask for your commission. Seriously. Try to use one of those photos, you have to pay for it.

OP
OP
Bronco Junkie

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Those photos are for sale BTW on pintirist, if yours is on there ask for your commission. Seriously. Try to use one of those photos, you have to pay for it.

Well that is interesting to know. The plot thickens....

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
I'm guessing there aren't many Pinterest users on cb.com... :) Well, rest assured, I am. Pictures on Pinterest aren't stolen or anything like that. If you have a Pinterest account, then you can click on pictures you see on the internet, and "pin" them to your Pinterest account. Think of Pinterest as an online corkboard. You can "cut out" pictures and "pin" them to you corkboard. That's it. They aren't selling your picture, and they aren't stealing them from this site or any other. The user just simply "pinned" the picture of your Bronco to their account, probably because they thought it was a cool picture. Take it as a compliment. :)