• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They sure do manage to find a lot of very fine looking Broncos for a lot of advertisements these days!
Nice paint, and I'm liking the mono-tone on that one. I even like the painted tailgate supports and latches.
Might be what they'd do on a special edition modern truck methinks.

Great, now I'm going to have to go find a Sonic and try one of their burgers!

Paul

Comemonday71

Contributor
They sure do manage to find a lot of very fine looking Broncos for a lot of advertisements these days!
Nice paint, and I'm liking the mono-tone on that one. I even like the painted tailgate supports and latches.

Great, now I'm going to have to go find a Sonic and try one of their burgers!

Paul
Hey Paul, do you think there is a tail light in that Bronco? Kind of looks like it is not installed.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hah! Good eye. It does kind of look like an empty hole. Hard to tell these things sometimes, given photo coloring, shading and angles.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Roswell. Back on the tube

Attachments

• 20220628_120511.jpg
    20220628_120511.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 16

brbuilder

Have you seen the political add for Beau Lane for Secretary of State (Arizona). Nice blue half cab.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I saw a red’ish orange’ish bronco on the Lanikai Beach, HI. It looked like they were filming it there are a look out location.

Beautiful Bronco on the island whoever’s it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NewDog

Contributor
Loc.
Surrey BC
Watched Taxi Driver with Robert DeNiro the other night, and there is part of a Bronco (you can really just see the roofline) in a lineup of cabs near the beginning of the movie.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
haha, right

dougyounger

Contributor
Found this clip from a 1987 movie called “They call me Renegade”. Some sort of spaghetti western filmed in Arizona.

Attachments

• 69A9BCEC-2BDA-4024-8672-AD11C265D3D8.png
    69A9BCEC-2BDA-4024-8672-AD11C265D3D8.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13