• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

All Ford Show Heflin, AL

unique1

Come out Saturday, September 8th for our All Ford Show at the Heflin City Park, Heflin, AL . We will have food vendors , door prizes, and fun. Starts at 8 am.
This show has normally been at held at Buster Miles Ford. We hope to see you all there. For more information call 256-201-2869 Julie or 256-310-6888 Jackie

DWALKER

Hey,we are planning another cruze this year it will be on Friday the 7th. We are still ironing out the details but all are invited to go. We will post more details when we get a little closer to time.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Why is this show scheduled every year when I cannot go. I guess I'm just not meant to be there.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Why is this show scheduled every year when I cannot go. I guess I'm just not meant to be there.

Come on Chad.... We changed the dates just so Thomas could let you off and you could both could come!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I'm going to attempt to make it this year. Only drawback is I'm on nights that week, so if I have to work until Saturday morning I won't be able to.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This event is coming up fast. It's a great deal if you like Broncos! Make it a point to spend the weekend! The Cruise / Dinner will be on Friday afternoon and the show on Saturday.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
This event is coming up fast. It's a great deal if you like Broncos! Make it a point to spend the weekend! The Cruise / Dinner will be on Friday afternoon and the show on Saturday.

I'm gonna try to make it Saturday morning. I'm on nights that week so if I can get off early enough I'll ride down.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH

You leaving the keys in one for me? ;D

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If anyone needs more info, PM me or DWalker here on ClassicBroncos, or call Julie.

Attachments

• All Ford Jamboree.jpg
    All Ford Jamboree.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 36

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
deliver the vent glass bracket? hmmmm ;D

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Our Friday cruise is planned to go to Gasden, AL and take in the Broad Street cruise night. This will be an easy drive of about 45 miles to Gadsden. We will eat there and enjoy the cruise night atmosphere and convoy back south.

Someone rotate picture please... Cell phones and old folks don't work.....

Attachments

• Gadsden Cruise Night.JPG
    Gadsden Cruise Night.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 39