• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Man, that is a great catch on Adam 12 Half Cab!

Thanks ...I watch theses old TV shows from the era an EB might would be seen in the back ground n get to where you notice a lot more then the Broncos.

For example in that one episode of A-12 I spotted 7-8 Mustangs and that many VW's

BTW the wife has offered to take me to a couch .....you know.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Thanks ...I watch theses old TV shows from the era an EB might would be seen in the back ground n get to where you notice a lot more then the Broncos.

For example in that one episode of A-12 I spotted 7-8 Mustangs and that many VW's

BTW the wife has offered to take me to a couch .....you know.

I do the same thing. I also see a lot of nice trucks.

HB73

Saw a Late model on AssMonkeys today. They were spoofing a car commercial and it was the first highlighted.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
So I went to the Yahoo Finance page this morning and the pop up ad for Fidelity Investments shows a couple in a Bronco driving down the road. It comes up at the top of the page.

http://finance.yahoo.com/

It still just showed up for me.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice little clip there huh. This is the 1st time it's worked for me, Have tried in the past.

or maybe it was on msn home page

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
More A-12 sorry there so blurry ...

CAM00611.jpg
[/url]
screen grab[/IMG]

rfebronco

Contributor
Sonic commercial out of Chicago. Green Bronco on the right side in outdoor drive up spot.

77-302

Loc.
Canton, MI

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sonic commercial out of Chicago. Green Bronco on the right side in outdoor drive up spot.

Been around for a while. Nice to kee seeing it on TV though. Never gets old :)

Thought this was worth sharing...
2016 Focus RS debut at Car Club of Manhattan.
"The world famous private club that gives its members the keys to a fleet of the most amazing cars…"
In the photo gallery, amongst all this high end metal... looks whats part of the fleet....
As if we didn't already know it belonged there....

http://classiccarclubmanhattan.kinja.com/see-and-hear-the-2017-ford-focus-rs-1693918118

THanks for sharing man :)

Antipiste

Loc.
Albuquerque
I'm not sure if anyone else posted it, but I just saw an Early Bronco in a Sonic commercial. It's the one about the girlfriend (Janeane) who is nuts. It's green and it's parked in the lower right hand corner of the shot. Looks lifted with maybe a bikini top.

SH

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yes sir, it's a regular. But U should post a pic anyway, we love Pics ;)