• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 Ford Bronco Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

brh61275

Loc.
Lebanon, Missouri
Selling my 66 Bronco. 302 just had it went through, 5 speed manual from 02 F-150, NP 205 transfer case. Currently has Dana 30 under it but I have a HP Dana 44 ready to go in. Motor has 5.0 serpentine set up, haven't got electric fuel pump done yet. 4x4x2 steering gear box, I have heim joints for new steering linkage never bought the DOM tubing. Iditit tilt column. Wild horses ceramic coated shorty headers. 33x12.50x15 goodyear m/t and Mickey Thompsom rims. Body and frame and top are in really good shape. Body not show quality it does have bondo in it. Drivers door was hit and has a dent in it but door and glass is good. Drivers side floor board has rust was going to replace never got that far. Trans tunnel is removed for the trans swap and was going to replace when I did the drives side floor board. The rest of the floors are good and tub had been sprayed with bed liner before I bought it. I can say I did get the Cen-tech wiring harness installed. Bronco will have to be trailered due to still being torn apart. I have lots of parts and stuff to go with bronco. Asking $7000.00, I know it worth it and won't give it away. I'm located in Lebanon, MO. My number is 573-578-6088. Thanks for looking, Billy H. I have lots of pictures just can't figure out how to post them, will update it when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.