• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Rally Bronco / SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Built by Ken Messer and Karl Bradley. They raced several seasons in the ECORS races. Where they had some success before the ECORS group kinda fell apart for a while. I bought it from Karl. I have been racing rally cross with it and having a good time trying to keep up with the WRX's. There are 3 sets of tires. the 30'' rally, the 33 TLS for goofin off in the sand and general off road play, and the 37'' I rocks for playing at windrock. I use a different lift for the 37'' tires. List of build parts: 1 set of allied bead locks, 1 set of regular black steel wheels,Extra long Billsteen reservoir shocks, Air bumps, limit straps, Carolina drive line drive shafts, Dana 20, C4, explorer 5.0 with a cam. Fan coolers for Power steering, trans and Ron Davis radiator. Duff long arms and springs (2 sets) full width 9'' and high pinion 44. Reid Knuckles, solid axle u joints, disk brakes front and rear, spool in the rear and Yukon competition LS in the 44. 5.13 gears, all axles are chrome molly upgrades. Full hydro steering. Full cage (DOM) built off a bronco frame. Fiberglass body panels, pre runner front bumper, optima red battery. Its a fun machine with lots of good parts.

Attachments

• image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 593
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 476
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 534
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 573
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
good luck Bax!! that thing is just cool!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
How you gonna ride Bill around at Baja if you sell it? glws

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Roger,
That thing sounds so healthy....what cam is in it? Just from hearing it at SOWEGA I had assumed it had more motor than a 5.0 explorer. Sure does move along good too! Good luck with the sale...kind of surprised it's not gone already.
Tyler

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Tyler, It's a Sig Erson custom Grind camshaft. I wish That I could find the cam card for it. Because I would buy another one if I could. I have been away from the computer for several days. I have a few callbacks to make.
Thanks

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ask and you shall receive- idle to 4500rpm range- as Bax said- very good stick for the money and desired operating range-good luck with the sale!!

Attachments

• IMG_1942.jpg
    IMG_1942.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 121

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That thing is a ton of fun for sure, Whoever buys it will have a blast. :cool:

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
She is sold. I had a bunch of fun in this bronco. It was well built, worked great and turned out to be very versatile and dependable. It could crawl the rocks, run the trails real fast if you wanted to. Was also a terror on the rally race track. I had a great time with it. I hope the new owner has a good time as well.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
It went back to N.C. There is a spot missing in the shop, but it's cleaner now.

Attac

Contributor
You get to start that new build now:eek:

I was gonna text you today because I knew you would know the answer to a question I had...... Can't remember what it was..... Damn OLD kicking in again
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.