• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Opinions or pics

Bucky66

I have put modern front seats in my '66 ( Mazda 6 black seats). I also have the back seats from the car to have the fabric. I also have a n older stock rear seat from a bronco and was going to recover it with that fabric. Do you guys think this will look miss-matched or should I use the fabric on a more modern rear suspension seat/fold and tumble type. Opinions please.

Thanks.

Bferrari

I think you can go either way. The old seat recovered will look good as will a more modern fold and tumble. Just my opinion;)

redwards69

Loc.
Double Oak, TX
I would like to see pics of these front seats. Did you have to do any modifications to the tracks or mounting holes for them?

OP
OP
Bucky66

Bucky66

Kind of a PIA but got for cheap and really nice seats. Had to remove the brackets from the rails and make new.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 129
OP
OP
Bucky66

Bucky66

The driver side is a little lower. The passenger side is tilted back a little because I used the EB stock brackets on the front. If I wanted I could throw those out and make the front a little lower. I still may do that.

BroncoBrandon

The driver side is a little lower. The passenger side is tilted back a little because I used the EB stock brackets on the front. If I wanted I could throw those out and make the front a little lower. I still may do that.

I know this is an old thread but I just picked up a set of these seats for $50 and want to know how well they worked out.

Anything you would have done differently? Tips on installing them? Anything you would change?