• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coyote Engine - Parts List and Info For Install

Spaggyroe

Appreciate that - I ordered everything you listed - thanks!

Now I need to figure out wiring, are there any wiring resources?

If you’re getting the control pack from Ford, it comes with wiring info / instructions.

tripleJs15

I do - I also have the centech kit, but I’m trying to determine what would be needed from the Ford harness vs the centech - specially when wiring the ignition, starter and alternator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U15FLG

It will be primarily street use with a possibility of some fire trails. 2.5” Wild Horses suspension lift and 2” BL. Will run the stock pan to start, if I run into any rubbing issues will modify or replace with an aftermarket. Any recommendations for the aftermarket pan?
It looks like you may have a few years of experience with this set up under your belt now, what's the verdict? Did you keep the stock oil pan with no issues? I m planning to try the same thing Gen2 F150 pull out with stock oil pan, 2 inch body lift, max 2.5 SL (would like to use 1.5)

hummerdan

I believe the stock oil pan is okay with a Dana 30 front end if you have a 44 you want a pan that will provide more clearance

U15FLG

Gen 3 Coyote

I used the BC Broncos motor mounts (Gen 3) and the Advance Adapters trans mount with the 10R80 and Dana 20. No body lift; I moved the firewall back. Just put the stock profile Bronco Designs premium hood on it and it fits!
Moving the firewall back provided enough clearance for the brake booster? How far back did you go? Any other modifications to the body and or frame to make this work with no body lift?