• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Greenlight Diecast

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You can buy the singles at Wild horses, BC Broncos, Stroppe ent, or bronco driver, for the set of 4 with matching numbers Bronco Driver.

I need to follow up on my order, it's been a week or 2... Thanks for the reminder

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, I ordered the first day I read about it. Let me know what you find out.

tbrend

Loc.
God's Country (Iowa)
A photo of the Bronco from Greenlight's 2013 catalog.

2013CatalogPhoto_zps7d02d7e0.jpg

Hey Chris,
Any news on Revell or other model makers coming out with an early bronco?

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got a response. They ship the second week of November

Thanks, Dave. I sent an email to them the other day also but haven't heard back. I guess we will have to be patient. Let's see now, where will they fit on my wall?;D

yewhi

Loc.
San Diego
Just ordered mine from WH. Liked the BC bronco's version a little better but while the price was the same, shipping from BC was quoted @almost $13.00 vs $4.00 from WH. Yikes!

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
We raced that EB in the Baja 1K 6 times plus other races like the mint and Texas and got new numbers for most. When you get the toy you might notice that the card has pictures of the racer with diff numbers. That is because we picked the pictures we liked whatever number they had.
PS The up date, I delivered the EBs to WH late Friday so my guess is he will be shipping next week. At this time I am in Yuma AZ. with the new truck and the rest of the EBs. As it is very close to the bronco daze event I am hoping to go to that event Friday to drop off a couple of toys then come home and start shipping the EBs. It's all coming together just not the way I planed.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I ordered mine (set of 4) about a month ago and got worried as well so I emailed them a week or two ago. I got a response and it said they would be shipped out November 12th. Hope they will be here any day now. Will keep y'all posted. Still kind thought it was odd how long it's taken.

Blue71

Last edited:

74baja

uhhhh

We raced that EB in the Baja 1K 6 times plus other races like the mint and Texas and got new numbers for most. When you get the toy you might notice that the card has pictures of the racer with diff numbers. That is because we picked the pictures we liked whatever number they had.
PS The up date, I delivered the EBs to WH late Friday so my guess is he will be shipping next week. At this time I am in Yuma AZ. with the new truck and the rest of the EBs. As it is very close to the bronco daze event I am hoping to go to that event Friday to drop off a couple of toys then come home and start shipping the EBs. It's all coming together just not the way I planed.

ok so im confused.. when will you be getting them to skinny pedal???think ill get them by Christmas???why would you guys put these up for sale so early??at least I should not have been charged till they shipped out...I got two sets of 4 so I dished out like 160 bucks or so a month ago....???..without one email update or anything from the seller..

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
ok so im confused.. when will you be getting them to skinny pedal???think ill get them by Christmas???why would you guys put these up for sale so early??at least I should not have been charged till they shipped out...I got two sets of 4 so I dished out like 160 bucks or so a month ago....???..without one email update or anything from the seller..

First, this is not my thread, check the vender forums for my thread. It might help to answer your questions. A little more here, we posted the expected date but had a gov. shout down that held everything up a little. Finally they could be picked up and I went to do that but had truck troubles which ended up causing me to have to make 2 trips from tx to ca., finally got that worked out so I delivered some to WH Friday, now it is sunday and I plan to deliver some raffle prizes including a couple of EBs to bronco dazes Friday, and head home so we can start sorting and shipping the Monday after.
About being charged, I only charge when it is ready to be shipped or special order. That is the rule at bcbroncos partly because sometimes things just don't work out as planed. All the first numbered 200 sets will be shipped from skinnypeddle. I do not know what his police is on charging and shipping. I do know he will not have them for another week so can not ship them before that. If you ordered 1or 2 of the first 200 numbered sets and change you mind about them please let me know as I forgot to keep a set back for me and would like a set or two. in skinny peddles defense he had no way of knowing that the ebs would be delayed and has sold most of the first 200 sets and it would be a nightmare to e-mail each one to explain and see if they still want to wait