• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**RALLY THE TROOPS-VOTES NEEDED** *TO VOTE EVERY DAY!! @ the bottom of the Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
958---660...wooby wabby wu wu..SpongeBob is back on...yaaeeeaahaa

Your favorite number again. There it is. LOL

Hope everybody has agreat weekend. Thinking I may need a guy night out Sat. LOL. We shall see

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
I think all our voting and keeping CB on the top of the list has lead to a flood of shleprock bronco owners! I have never seen as many stuped post and replys as i have lately!

Will 33's fit my bronco with a 8" lift?:eek:
What is that fitting on the bottom of my radiator for???:?
How do i remove my steering column??
Is 5 grand for a rusty, undrivable, pile of sheet bronco, with no title a good deal????:eek:
You cant remove silicone from a glass tub...your just F&*%$d!:-X
We are here to try and sell you parts for your RV, check us out!! (WTF was that about?)

I understand we were all newbys at one point, but some of these bronco owners cant even fix a pedal bike! Some people have alot of dollars, but no cents (sense)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CB is getting over run with shmedleys.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I think all our voting and keeping CB on the top of the list has lead to a flood of shleprock bronco owners! I have never seen as many stuped post and replys as i have lately!
Is 5 grand for a rusty, undrivable, pile of sheet bronco, with no title a good deal????:eek:
We are here to try and sell you parts for your RV, check us out!! (WTF was that about?)
I understand we were all newbys at one point, but some of these bronco owners cant even fix a pedal bike! Some people have alot of dollars, but no cents (sense)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CB is getting over run with shmedleys.

They don't last long, no worries.. ;)

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters

Speaking of which, I flip the fuel switch on my dash, but it still keeps running on the rear tank until it's out of gas! Do I have a bad switch??? ;):p;D

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Debbie Downer......When I was in the first grade we drawed Turkeys with the outline of our fingers...;)

Can you Flintstone pedal shleprock Broncos??

If I had let mine kept goin a few more yrs, I could have..:p

Tell us how you really feel HC. Shut the vote thread down? :-X

Status
Not open for further replies.