• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Winter Wonderland!!

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Last Friday after work we received an unexpected quick snowfall of 1-2 inches. I just happened to have my camera available so I took a couple of pictures of my 76 in the snow. Not very extreme wheelin, but fun anyway. Tomorrow we are expecting 8-12 inchs! The camera will be ready.;D

Love the contrast of the orange with the white..... well done sir! :cool:

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Last Friday after work we received an unexpected quick snowfall of 1-2 inches. I just happened to have my camera available so I took a couple of pictures of my 76 in the snow. Not very extreme wheelin, but fun anyway. Tomorrow we are expecting 8-12 inchs! The camera will be ready.;D

Great pics Fred. We should start planning a get together for this summer.

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
motoman

wheres pics of you doing snow brodies on the 51 yesterday?

;D

Great question!!!! I not only let you guys down I've let the moment pass and let myself down too!

Next snowfall I will do my best.... even though it may take 100 more years for it to happen again.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Well the big storm has come and went, and it didn't live up to all the hype.%) Here in Lincoln NE anyway. We only received 4-6" and it came down lightly over 18 hours or so. I had to work my second job Thursday and Friday so I was only able to get a couple shots of the 76 in the snow and most of them after dark. The only wheeling was on the city streets, so not so exciting.%);D

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Well the big storm has come and went, and it didn't live up to all the hype.%) Here in Lincoln NE anyway. We only received 4-6" and it came down lightly over 18 hours or so. I had to work my second job Thursday and Friday so I was only able to get a couple shots of the 76 in the snow and most of them after dark. The only wheeling was on the city streets, so not so exciting.%);D

Attachments

• phpt8T2J4AM.jpg
    phpt8T2J4AM.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 85
  • phpvTgdwWAM.jpg
    phpvTgdwWAM.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 787
  • php3HEUwcAM.jpg
    php3HEUwcAM.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 79
  • phpxs8x1TAM.jpg
    phpxs8x1TAM.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 85
  • php8xDPbaAM.jpg
    php8xDPbaAM.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 81
OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

Please tell me you went round and round in that parking lot before leaving!!!! ;D

attachment.php

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Shot of mine up at the ski hill yesterday.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 106

Punisher

Contributor
Did a little snow wheeling today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 185

ZOSO

This was a few years ago in front of my parents house. Those are 37's on my 79. was having tons of fun on the streets.

dscn0954copy.jpg

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the new pictures! Keep em coming. We are doing a trip up the back way to Crown King this weekend. Snow in the forcast for Saturday so I hope for some new snow pictures!

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here are a few from Sunday, not much snow here, we should have gone to mtns but a few with us didnt have time so we had to stay close.

Attachments

• DSC00601.jpg
    DSC00601.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00602.jpg
    DSC00602.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00603.jpg
    DSC00603.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 87

Chicago71Bronco

Loc.
Chicagoland
About 8 inches so far and it's still coming down....no bronco with the salt and all but I did manage to find my inner teenager and do some donuts in an empty parking lot with the Cadillac on the way home from work.

View from the balcony
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362539312.344937.jpg