• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for a value

acebooncoon

Loc.
frierson/shreveport
Would any of you mind checking out my garage and giving me a ball park figure. i am going to get some interior pics this afternoon and post them in the morning. I am toying with the idea of selling. It is a sold truck. what bondo that is in it is from dents. This work happened prior to mu owning it. rear driver quarter took a lick. they should have replaced the sheet metal instead and did not. the paint is so so. I drive the rig every weekend to Shreveport and run errands in it. Its a driver grade. You will not hurt my feelings. I have owned it for about a year and 8 months. you will see from my picks where i started and were i am now. In my garage i have listed all of the progress i have made. Thank you for your time. I am about to go to lunch so is will check when I get back.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd put it at $12-$15k, give or take from what I've seen selling in my area. If you're willing to wait and/or ship for the right buyer, maybe more, but I tend to undervalue my rigs because I know everything that's wrong with them. ;)