• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A young man and his Bronco. An adventure hosted by James Duff

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Steven, congratulations on your build. Kudos to Monster Mike & Duffs for helping on the project. Hope to see more on "Sniper" in the future.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
VERY COOL story and a happy ending. if that isn't what the holidays are all about. Big congrats to the whole Duff gang for showing a young man that there is good in the world still. Proud to call you friends!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
A great story for many years to come. Congrats again.

Sorry about not posting Much, we were hard at work and once we left the shop it was a race to the pillow, I'm just now heading home with "sniper" in tow, the fab guys tony and mike came up with that and we decided it was fitting as all duff Tuff Broncos must have a name before they leave. I am extremely happy and impressed with the performance of the duff tuff crew and their products the truck rides like night and day, the suspension flexes double plus 1" over stock, I am so proud and impressed by the truck and I cannot say thank you enough to the entire duff family, because that's really what they all are is family and I feel that I gained a lot of great friends this weekend and I am truly thankful and blessed to be able to take this opportunity

Trying to get caught up here, someone a few pages back asked if his truck came from Minnesota and honestly I don't know, I got it from Iowa south of Des Moines and I know he was the the original owner. Past that I really don't know

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looking Good there Steven :)

Attachments

• HeadedHome.jpg
    HeadedHome.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 232
  • HeadedHome02.jpg
    HeadedHome02.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 252

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
Always amazes me how a lift, tires, and wheels can completely change the look of a vehicle and this is no different. Great job, looks real nice and looks like it will perform with the best!

John

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Always amazes me how a lift, tires, and wheels can completely change the look of a vehicle and this is no different. Great job, looks real nice and looks like it will perform with the best!

John

Totally different look right. I can't wait to see their videos

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Looking Good there Steven :)

Man oh man.....that is one bitchin' eb Bud.

Sure hope young Steven realizes how cool this is. What an awesome experience.
How different any of our lives may have turned out if we had run into a "Bronco Saint" like Monster Mike when we were young.....

Renews my faith in people.....
This story has really put me in the Christmas spirit for the first time in many years.
Every time I think about this I smile....

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
I've been watching this on the book of faces also https://www.facebook.com/steven.schack?fref=ts.

Steven and his dad are headed back to Nebraska w/ this Bronco on a trailer behind them. Along the way people in other cars are pacing them to get a better look at his Bronco, and stopping to talk and snap pic's at every gas stop along the way. This Bronco is drawing LOTS of attention!

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have been following this thread as I heard about it when I placed my order for the same suspension kit. Not the awesome details but just that it was going in over the weekend.

After some rest, please post what size tires those are. 35's?

And a huge thumbs up to Dufftuff!

FJB

Great Story. I wish I would have read this a week ago. Can't wait to see that thing in person.

wegngis

Loc.
Oregon
Somehow missed this story until now. Now I'm caught up, and blown away. Awesome stuff guys.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Merry Christmas ...

CAM00559.jpg
[/url]
upload image free[/IMG]