• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A young man and his Bronco. An adventure hosted by James Duff

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I wish I had the time to be so generous.

I love me some Duffs. I have made that clear for many years.

But Mike.....Mike I think you really have taken it to a whole 'nother level....

I really respect what you are doing.

I can tell this young man really appreciates this but I wanted you to know how much the entire Bronco community appreciates this. You give our entire hobby a respect that it truly deserves.
As has been said before, we (the early Bronco community) are a great group of "good people" and it is the Duff's, the Bailey's, the Creels, Nicks, Tom's, Jeff's, Melissa's, Paul's, Vipers, Bowshers, etc.... that really make that true.....

But Mike.....you are different....you helping this young man is something different, something on another level, something I do not presently have words for....
You have a spot in Bronco heaven awaiting you Sir.....

Much respect.
Steve in Orlando.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
W :eek: W ...thanks Mike your actions encourage so many to realize that there are good people in the world & why customer service @ Duffs is the best !!

Merry Christmas !

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
What a great gesture Mike. And for a Bronco owner near my own backyard. Is it the weekend yet, I can't wait to see the project unfold.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Steven is going to show up any minute so i dont have much time before the madness begins. Once there is time I will take the time to thank everyone for their kind words and praise.

Steve aka bronconut73 again you have made me speechless with your words of praise. I am so Honored to be part of an awesome community of guys like you that take the time to help others steer away from the pitfalls and danger we most times drive into head first when building these incredible hunks of metal.

Before we start into Stevens Bronco I just want to leave you all with this. I have watched many people on here give back to this community and recently read through Viperwolfs Build thread and saw so many of you giving back and helping Phil through incredibly hard times. Its acts of kindness and selflessness like this that spur me on to follow in all of your footsteps.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Awesome story and great gesture by Duff's. No doubt the Bronco community is the best out there!!

(They need to make another Road Trip in April. Just saying' . . .) ;D

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
paying it forward for sure mike. smooth move buddy.

steven, soak it up! what a great opportunity you are getting.
cheers
N

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
This will be such an amazing memory for both these guys! I can't imagine how excited Steve is, I know I am for him!!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I'm looking forward to pictures, lots of pictures :cool:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Very cool. But to hear you made the offer to help, does not surprise me. The Duff group is very supportive of many bronco happenings. The offer to help is just kinda what you guys do. Now teach the young man something that he can pass on.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I'm in you're area Steven,you're welcome anytime to come over,tomorrow we're putting together my D44.I don't do the facebook and twitter stuff,but pm me here,you're in good hands with Duffs,enjoy that buildup.
Jim :cool:

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Were still very busy under Steven's bronco. Almost got the billet body lift installed. Pictures soon!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
So I guess your making some room under there for some other goodies.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
One thing is for certain, I have never seen as many pay things forward as this group continually does. I have met some of the best people through our hobby. Kudos MM and to all the Duff's. You make us all proud to be a part of this community.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
One thing is for certain, I have never seen as many pay things forward as this group continually does. I have met some of the best people through our hobby. Kudos MM and to all the Duff's. You make us all proud to be a part of this community.

x2 on what Tom said, I got into this in 06' and I have met so many great people!!!! Good luck Steven!!!!;D;D;D

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Without a doubt.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Without a doubt.

BILL!!!

So awesome to hear from you here.

This is an incredibly cool thing Duff/Mike is doing isn't it?

Anyway.....just had to say "Hey Bill".....

Steve in Orlando

Last edited: