• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Stroked Whorse" build thread

OP
OP
G

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
Will be doing that today. It was getting too hot in my garage yesterday afternoon and I was tired after working all week so I called it quits. I have an air gap intake so hoping I can utilize that space. I am a bit fanatical about keeping things clean so I'll keep you posted as I figure it out.

OP
OP
G

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
Here's a few pics. I was able to route the wires and hide them as much as possible. Still going to clean it up a touch more.

I am very impressed with this sniper so far. That and hydroboost are best upgrades to date. Also the long arms, they were a great addition.

Attachments

• IMG_5587.jpg
    IMG_5587.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 103
OP
OP
G

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
My old one works on it. I drove it yesterday. It's a 2in filter. 14in diameter. Here it is on the carb just before I started working on it this weekend. But if u have another suggestion I'm all ears.

i'm running no body lift...so its tight quarters in there!

been considering this one.
https://www.amazon.com/Edelbrock-43662-Air-Cleaner/dp/B00JDX246I

Attachments

• IMG_5564.jpg
    IMG_5564.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I like that one. Following this a bit. Seriously thinking about dumping my Ford EFI and going to something like this.

OP
OP
G

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
cant believe its been more than a year since my last post...

the sniper has run flawlessly

i have entered a bunch of shows and never left without a trophy, so thats fun i guess, but shows are becoming taxing as it eats up an entire day...haha

anyhow, ill post up a few more mods I have made after putting some miles on it