• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

Gerbow

Loc.
Jacksonville
Just passed one at a little local mechanics shop yesterday waiting for work. Blue with white top, uncut.

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
I believe theres 4 in my area, all are out of action needing repairs, including mine lol. Louisiana doesnt like broncos very much lol.

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
There's two in my neighbor hood, one the next street over and 3 or 4 just down the road, there is another guy that used to live a couple miles away that had about eight siting in his yard then he moved and brought the rest he had stashed for a total close to 20 which includes an original stroppe. I also see a few driving around every once in a while, I actually see more 60's mustangs during the winter than bronco's :eek:

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
I don't see many. I knew of two but they are no longer around. There are a couple on craigslist. Seems that I get more stories about how people had one or knew someone with one but hardly see any driving around. Last week while I was working on the bronco someone drove by said he had three in the next town over.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Spotted this copper one in downtown San Diego Friday night.

Clean Metallic Blue 66 in Tucson Tuesday at lunch. Spotted "Janet" leaving the parking lot but I didnt get a chance to say Hi

Attachments

• 100MEDIA36IMAG0016.jpg
    100MEDIA36IMAG0016.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 2012-01-31 13.05.54.jpg
    2012-01-31 13.05.54.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 2012-01-31 13.06.10.jpg
    2012-01-31 13.06.10.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 107

stxbronco72

Loc.
Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi

I saw a lot more Broncos in Baton Rouge. I've been in Corpus Christi for six months and have only seen two so far.

Yessir, not many EB's in Corpus! I've seen a nice tan colored one and a blue one on the base, but that's it (plus mine). Any other Corpus brothers out there???

BorderBronco

Loc.
Del Rio, Tx
a couple in my area. One that i pass everyday going to work. Grey color and cut. Found one sitting in a field near a house slowly wasting away. Really want to go see if they want to sell.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Not too many sighted here in NE Ohio. There's one I stopped to ask about years ago that is now almost gone and rusted away (shame) and there's one sitting next to a garage a few miles away. Been wanting to stop and talk but I'm afraid he'd want to sell and I wouldn't be able to resist buying. Hardly ever see any on the road.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
we have some .....

Attachments

• DSCN8848.jpg
    DSCN8848.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 125

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Saw another metallic blue one today with fiberglass door inserts and no hard top. Looked good! Also just got back from lunch and ran into the guy I sold my soft top to

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
there is one real close to me but it looks like it should be in a zoo;D also seen another one i would pass almost everyday coming home from work. i even found out where he worked dang bronco stalkers

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
yesterday ... Cape Coral and a "Twofer" in Lehigh Acres .

Attachments

• DSCN9850.jpg
    DSCN9850.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCN9827.jpg
    DSCN9827.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN9825.jpg
    DSCN9825.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN9824.jpg
    DSCN9824.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 105

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
spotted a brown uncut, white top with belt trim today. No turn arounds nearby so I wasn't able to track him down.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
it honestly feels like i work on more than i see going down the road. kellie seems to see more than i do! kid is on bronco watch.

Dlish

My neighbor directly across the street just picked up a 70. Engine looks really nice but body has some pretty good rot on the rear quarters,

its the only other EB i see on the road around here. I am a few miles form the Heep parts company Quadratec HQ, so there are too many jeeps in various forms of poop around.

trekgurl

You know you guys crack me up,,,, I know we live in the day of suveillance cams, big brother and internet social media,, but after I read this thread you guys are starting to creep me out,,, dang I drive mine several times a week maybe more, and there's no telling who is following me,, taking pics,,, lol,, its like the bronco paparazzi. I guess driving a bronco is not something you want to drive when creeping around or committing a crime,, lol. I've seen a few around here (Raleigh-Durham) every year (I know there are more) but you have to be die hard to drive in the crazy nutty traffic around here every day. I have had people talk about seeing the "bronco lady" go by and they find out its me,,, and they don't even drive bronco's. I guess I'm old school and where I work we have about 9,000 or so people there on any given day. The parking lots must have 10's of millions of dollars worth of cars, exotic and late model and I walk past them every day smiling ,,to that damn bronco. It takes a bronco person to understand another Bronco person,, no doubt about that. Drive on,,,,