• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Have you drove your Bronco today

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I try to drive mine everday somewhere (iffin I ain't workin on it);)and I do mean out of the yard/dr.way.Got up b-4 sunrise this AM and took a strool..;D

carry on.............:cool:

pss I had my ph. and should have gotten pic,but don't do good without good light.Next time I'll bring dig.cam;)

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Leaving with mine in five minutes, can hardly wait!;:D:D

My 76 is my daily driver.;D;D

Fred

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Just got back with mine,did my almost daily Goodwill run...Got 2 new quality 6" wire wheels for $2.00 each. If you own a Bronco you can never have enough wire wheels.....

Attachments

• CIMG0623.jpg
    CIMG0623.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

ChrisC74

Just got back from diriving it to my son's flag football - passed a nice looking red w/ white top EB heading the other direction with fishing rods hanging out the back - looked like they have been fishing Lake Lanier today - anyone on here??

slims75

Loc.
Central NJ
Took mine down along the Delaware River for a nice cruise. First time I have driven it since I bought it a month ago. All went well until I blew a trans cooloing line. Limped it to a freinds house made a quick repair and back on the road again. Besides the whole motor compartment covered in trans fluid it was a great ride.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just got back from diriving it to my son's flag football - passed a nice looking red w/ white top EB heading the other direction with fishing rods hanging out the back - looked like they have been fishing Lake Lanier today - anyone on here??

Ready for those cruises to the games myself....

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Drove 2 of them today

My best friend from high school came out for the weekend from Cali and she drove Ginger she loves it and especially since the Bronco matches her hair color, I drove the Ghostrider and took a pic with it wearing a shirt my oldest daughter gave me for my birthday this past March. Nice day for riding.

Attachments

• Pam and Ginger 001.jpg
    Pam and Ginger 001.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 209
  • birthday shirt 002.jpg
    birthday shirt 002.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 214

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My best friend from high school came out for the weekend from Cali and she drove Ginger she loves it and especially since the Bronco matches her hair color, I drove the Ghostrider and took a pic with it wearing a shirt my oldest daughter gave me for my birthday this past March. Nice day for riding.

I luv that Ranger man... Too nice.. Can't see the pics enuf..

OP
OP
half cab

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Well that was his first issue.. being a ms state man, hee hee..

The mouth of the south Jerry Clower;D...He wen't the wrong way to the endzone once down in Jax.;D

Cool pic's ghost thanks for posting..;)

Thats a well equiped Hoss in the yrd there too;)

Here is our Ginger.She's a good Sport:cool:

Attachments

• Pam%20and%20Ginger%20001.jpg
    Pam%20and%20Ginger%20001.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 76
  • gingersport.jpg
    gingersport.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
I STOOD (sitting is currently not an option) in mine today grabbed an imaginary steering wheel, put an imaginary key into an imaginary dash, turned aforementioned key and said VROOM VROOM!! Then reality kicked me in the ass and I went to do some more sanding, grinding, welding etc.:mad:

Attachments

• resto#16 027.jpg
    resto#16 027.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 67

Brohawk75

Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
Drove to jog at the Riverwalk park in Rock Hill, SC, stopped by Home Depot, and took the long way home with top and doors off. Good times.

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
Yep back from a all FORD car show 1.30 hr drive one way .. Longest trip I have taken w/ it, and got 14 mpg too !!!

MEB had 4 Broncos entered in the event today . Judy, John, Robert and myself.. We did managed to get one Top 10 place finish , n 1 of the 4 classes ..:D

143 total cars/trucks , and many-many Mustangs .