• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL 20K tub....lol

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
That price seems fair. They have Broncos online for sale for $150,000!! ;)

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
How is this any different than buying a body from Dennis Carpenter, Wildhorses, The Bronco Connection, etc, for $12,000 to $15,000? You try assembling a body and see how many hours you have into it. Everyone likes to talk shit...

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
How is this any different than buying a body from Dennis Carpenter, Wildhorses, The Bronco Connection, etc, for $12,000 to $15,000? You try assembling a body and see how many hours you have into it. Everyone likes to talk shit...

If the seller actually put some effort into cleaning up the frame and making the rest of the bronco presentable this price would actually be spot on or closer to it. I am new at this but was thinking it isn't that far off. As wild as the sale seems at first, I believe his approach is just a bit off. Way off rather, but you get the idea.

Good call Justino.

Of course this is just what I think and as far as I know I don't know shit either... lol. ;D

kancox

While i am aware of the amount of parts and labor required to build or rebuild a complete tub and body(from experience) i would have to see all major parts mounted,grill,hood,doors.I want to see body lines and door gaps. Otherwise it might need a whole lot of rework.i don't care who it comes from. If it was presented in this manner i wouldn't have a problem with the price

mbhaddad

It does come with the frame, axles, engine, and transmission, sounds like he is looking for 12k for the tub. The potential rework seems like it's still an issue at 12k

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

you can get a tub from Lou for 8k and a frame for 1 k....your talking maybe 11-12k max after shipping the tub....20k is way over inflated...you can buy a nice driving rig for that price