• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Share Your Marti Report Statistics With The Bronco Community

fishinman78

Contributor
1976 Explorer

Attachments

• U15GLB37327_dlxrpt.jpg
    U15GLB37327_dlxrpt.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Very few options too. This was the cheap one on the lot back then. :cool:

Nothing is cheap now! lol. What are your plans for my back seat? I am hunting for some of that fabric for an idea I have. I didn't want to cut up that seat as it was in too good of shape and not enough material.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Nothing is cheap now! lol. What are your plans for my back seat? I am hunting for some of that fabric for an idea I have. I didn't want to cut up that seat as it was in too good of shape and not enough material.

Agreed!

Dad actually bought it. Not sure what he will do with it. If you need more pics or something I can definitely help.

Have you called Melissa at Bronco Hut? She may have access to that fabric since she had it for the '73 and '74s.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Agreed!

Dad actually bought it. Not sure what he will do with it. If you need more pics or something I can definitely help.

Have you called Melissa at Bronco Hut? She may have access to that fabric since she had it for the '73 and '74s.

Oh, I know, I just thought you may know what the plans were. I appreciate that, I did take plenty of pics before loading it up down there. I may try her. I thought she might know.

Thanks bud.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
If you've posted your Marti in this thread and used photobucket to post your pic, it's probably not visible anymore. Help us out and post your pic by some other means if you would :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If you've posted your Marti in this thread and used photobucket to post your pic, it's probably not visible anymore. Help us out and post your pic by some other means if you would :)

You're so kind to share.. :D

Get mine for me would ya if I send you my VIN ? :D

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Cool, we discussing in another thread about when the 71' switched over from Dana 30 to Dana 44'.

Excellent - that shows it was around the time frame I thought it would be.

Todd Z.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Can't find it. Is it listed under that title?

It was mentioned a couple of times in the 69' Wind shield Switch thread. There's another thread somewhere from a few years ago too where we were discussing just the Dana 30/44 switch over, I'll try to find it.

So here's another fall 70' built 71' that mentions Dana 44 on the Marti, yet my December 70' built 71' mentions it no where. Bizarro lol.