• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

JFB Restoration

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I might of met the owner at SC just a few weeks back, let me check the business cards he gave me and get back to you

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Not sure if it is just me, but when I clicked on the link provided, I couldn't find any info on the company itself.......no address or phone # or any contact info.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Not sure if it is just me, but when I clicked on the link provided, I couldn't find any info on the company itself.......no address or phone # or any contact info.
me either, was wandering where they were located. btw never heard of them

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
dang forgot to look on my dash for those cards ...ill let you know tomorrow

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
There is no meat to their website... No story how they came to be...

I would tend to hold back unless I could see finished work and talk to some customers

nickgp

Bronco Guru
I've seen johns work at SEMA two years ago. The blue "SEMA" Bronco was very clean. Spoke with him for about 45 minutes. His work and knowledge was right there.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
My first thought is, if "Restoration" is in my business name, I probably wouldn't have a bright red example with a bumper and hood that are misaligned as the first representation one sees on my site. I know not all came from the factory back then with good lines, but............maybe that's the "before" pic ;D

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I met Jeff at SC hes not affiliated w/ jFb but he seemed like a really good guy! You might want to check him out as he's in IN

IMG_6712.jpg

Last edited:

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
rydog: This card you posted isn't jfb restoration's......unless he has 2 different companies. Wrong card??

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
No its not JFB's ...sorry for the confusion...edited my post

AK-47

Loc.
Long Island
WhiteKnight, private message me. I had JFB build me a bronco and have plenty of real feedback for you. Happy to have a phone conversation.

AK-

AK-47

Loc.
Long Island
Also, for the avoidance of doubt, you can easily search this site for my handle and get a sense of my experience.