• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Monster Garage Bronco Has Been Found!!

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
After the second video, I'm reminded of a song... a George Strait song from "a few" years back.

"I'd like to have that one back, I've never known of one so blue...
Those long arms sure are sweet, the one's a man should never lose."

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
It reminded me of a George Strait song too: "All My Exes Live in Texas". (Therefore I reside in Tennessee . . . )

Maybe that's a clue for Michael to follow . . .

;D

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It reminded me of a George Strait song too: "All My Exes Live in Texas". (Therefore I reside in Tennessee . . . )

;D

I DID see you put a pic on FB of someone pulling an EB on a trailer. It had just the right side of the grill of the EB showing and it was about the same color blue as his.... hmmmm....

Eoth

Bronco Guru
I was waiting for someone to ask ;D

Well the Knight Rider Bronco aka KRB went to BTO 2017 with a giant inflatable rubber duck mounted to the top of his Bronco.

It was awesomely ridiculous!

Now it makes perfect sense.... Why WOULDN'T you strap a giant rubber duck on your roof and wheel?

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

;D

After the second video, I'm reminded of a song... a George Strait song from "a few" years back.

"I'd like to have that one back, I've never known of one so blue...
Those long arms sure are sweet, the one's a man should never lose."

Both top tens in my book! ;D;D;D

Hmmm ya know Gary I have seen some Texas sightings on FB lately...

You think they're strong leads??

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Now it makes perfect sense.... Why WOULDN'T you strap a giant rubber duck on your roof and wheel?

I KNOW RIGHT!!??

This is what I love about this group. EVERYONE totally gets us!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Academy Award time?

I'd say Caesar the boxer has definitely got enough votes to be nominated after seeing him in video 1, The T Rex video and Video 3

Oh btw...Video 3 was just released yesterday ;D

[youtube]hbtW1bLXwLA[/youtube]

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
I can't seem to find video # 3. Here I am hanging at the cliff hanger & can't get there.;D

Any chance it's gone wonky?

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
I can't seem to find video # 3. Here I am hanging at the cliff hanger & can't get there.;D

Any chance it's gone wonky?

Works fine on my end and the settings are set to public.

Maybe someone else will chime in and let us know if it's just me or just you :eek:

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I thought Suzy was a little hard on Monster Mike. He just wants his Bronco back. We can all relate to that! :cool:

LOL!

I kinda agree...however she's probably tired of hearing the same sad sob story out of me every week. :p

Anyways, I was really hoping to find it before Super Celebration but I've exhausted so many leads I honestly doubt I will find it in time. I guess there is only one thing left to do...

JSmall

Bronco Guru
You should check the back parking lot...maybe a shipping container or some other place that can be used to conceal a build/supercharged Coyote swap ;);D

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
You should check the back parking lot...maybe a shipping container or some other place that can be used to conceal a build/supercharged Coyote swap ;);D

Holy cow that would be AWESOME!!

Man oh boy one could dream but I can guarantee nothing that incredible is going down unless Suzy is batman and has a secret bat cave I'm not aware of :eek:

Btw have fun in Moab with your Bronco this coming week :cool:

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Hang in there Mike, my EB was gone nearly 5 years before I stumbled on it and bought it back. Surely yours can be found more quickly since it’s so unique!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hang in there Mike, my EB was gone nearly 5 years before I stumbled on it and bought it back. Surely yours can be found more quickly since it’s so unique!

I sure hope you're right!

I've got some fresh leads to persue as soon as I get back to the office this week.

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
The big break

FINALLY... A conclusion to this mess!!

Monster Mike has traveled thousands of miles since February across the country searching far and wide for his beloved Monster Bronco. So many sleepless nights chasing down empty leads and #tedends. The Ford Horsemen stuck by his side the whole time like brothers do but a couple weeks ago he pulled the plug and decided he'd had enough and threw in the towel.

He was on the verge of ripping down the giant map of the world with all his hot leads that inevitably turned into #tedends but instead an off brand 6 pack of (Aldi) cider caught his attention and he drowned his sorrows in what his friends call b*tch beer. The next morning came all to fast as he tried sleeping off his hangover wrapped in his monster blanket behind his desk. Dreams...no nightmares! swirling through his head of failing to #getitback... Lucky for him the ringing of an office phone shattered his subconscious and brought him reeling back to reality...

THE BIG BREAK

https://youtu.be/D2vrba5lTWQ

[youtube]D2vrba5lTWQ[/youtube]

Last edited: