• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco T Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

diggs00

Hey all,

I just wanted to share a Bronco Tshirt with you. I wanted a cool bronco shirt for men and women. The thing is we have to get 14 people to buy the shirt before they print it. The t-shirts used are so comfortable and fit great. My intention is to get a simple bronco shirt to wear, not to make money. So please look here to purchase one or share with a bronco fan:

https://cottonbureau.com/products/bronco-fun

sk1nw4lk3r

Ordered one for the wife. Looks just like her truck!

qdRU5xk.jpg

OP
OP
D

diggs00

Wow !!! Such a good lookin ride! Love it. I hope we get more than 14 sold so they print the tees. Don't worry, if we do not get 14 sold you will not be charged.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
a little too simplistic for me unfortunately Sorry

Good luck

OP
OP
D

diggs00

a little too simplistic for me unfortunately Sorry

Good luck

Ok then just move along then, if you don’t like don’t buy, simple as that, no need to gum up thread with opinions.

Thanks for looking

OP
OP
D

diggs00

Ok then just move along then, if you don’t like don’t buy, simple as that, no need to gum up thread with opinions.

Thanks for looking

Hey

@sprdv1, did not mean any harm, just having a bad morning and the computer was a release. I apologize if my sh**ty morning was taken out on you.

Thank you

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No worries..... Wasn't trying to say it was a bad shirt or anything like that..

Got to watch the words better..(my bad) Good luck to you sir.

EDIT:
And it says a lot that you would say that. We all have those days brother. Thank you for taking the time.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Decent shirt, might want to look into becoming a vendor to support the site if you're looking at selling a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.