• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Winter Wonderland!!

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Moving borders on the video who cares, If my wife gets into it like yours does---she gets the oscar,--- a classic video!
mark

She did great out there. The video where I'm crossing the small creek (my other thread) I asked her if she would film. After I crossed she had to walk across the semi-frozen creek. She didn't mind.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I hate when they put that crap down, I wish they wouldnt put anything down but if they are gonna I wish it were just sand/gravel, its ruff on the paint enough

Everything here is white from salt dust. They cake it on and then cake more on when cars accelerate on the ramps and spew moisture. Now it's salty dust plooms getting onto the highway. Plus, they did not use a lot in 2012 so this year they are spreading it on thick.

It's why my EB hibernates during the winter.

If they did not salt, just sand and cinder, I'd rock an EB as an everyday driver.

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
snow run 2013

not much snow

Attachments

• snow run 2013 153.jpg
    snow run 2013 153.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 103
  • snow run 2013 015.jpg
    snow run 2013 015.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 113
  • snow run 2013 162.jpg
    snow run 2013 162.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 119

Chicago71Bronco

Loc.
Chicagoland
Everything here is white from salt dust. They cake it on and then cake more on when cars accelerate on the ramps and spew moisture. Now it's salty dust plooms getting onto the highway. Plus, they did not use a lot in 2012 so this year they are spreading it on thick.

It's why my EB hibernates during the winter.

If they did not salt, just sand and cinder, I'd rock an EB as an everyday driver.

So true. It's so awful right now that if you saw my dads black truck you'd swear it was silver. Unfortunately I have to move the bronco from the storage unit to the new garage this weekend. Praying for some rain to wash the salt away....

mca68

Loc.
Gaspe, Quebec
Lots of snow here in Canada. Had the Bronco out in the fresh powder this weekend, lots of fun

[youtube]_GSBMlhaFN8[/youtube]

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
careful not to get stuck in the front yard...haha..

Great shots bud...

Picture in my front yard

Out hunting third week of November

And after driving 5 hours on the highway to get home at 50km/hr (30ish mph) the whole way

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Lots of snow here in Canada. Had the Bronco out in the fresh powder this weekend, lots of fun

[youtube]_GSBMlhaFN8[/youtube]

HAHA!! Loved the video! Bette sounds mean! Great job on the three in the tree hustle too!