• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Photo Shoot

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
My daughter wanted to have the Bronco as part of her senior photo shoot :cry:;) proud Papa. I stole one picture (#1) and #2 is from the photographer's twitter?? I think

the others are just shots I took while at the park that day. It takes about a month to get the pics, but they were taken about 3 weeks ago. I'm anxious to see them, will post more when I get em

Photographer went on and on about the Bronco, and said she will definitely be contacting me in the future, think I may have accidentally pimped out my Bronco %)...my wife (a fellow cheapskate) elbows me and whispers "we're getting a BIG discount on these pics I bet" lol ;D

Attachments

• Bailey.jpg
    Bailey.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 362
  • BaileyTwitter.jpg
    BaileyTwitter.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 398
  • barnFront.jpg
    barnFront.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 335
  • barnSide.jpg
    barnSide.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 317

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My daughter wanted to have the Bronco as part of her senior photo shoot :cry:;) proud Papa. I stole one picture (#1) and #2 is from the photographer's twitter?? I think

the others are just shots I took while at the park that day. It takes about a month to get the pics, but they were taken about 3 weeks ago. I'm anxious to see them, will post more when I get em

Photographer went on and on about the Bronco, and said she will definitely be contacting me in the future, think I may have accidentally pimped out my Bronco %)...my wife (a fellow cheapskate) elbows me and whispers "we're getting a BIG discount on these pics I bet" lol ;D

So cool your daughter is into the Bronco, and will be the envy of her classmates when those photos come out. It’s going to be a long week for both of you!

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
The captured photo with her in the Bronco is magazine cover content quality.
I have got to show these to my daughter.
May steal your/her idea, lol.

I could so easily see that as the cover to the latest Abercrombie & Fitch catalog.
Yea, really. It's exactly what all the kid stores have been doing for years now,
Hollister,
GAP
Old Navy
Abercrombie
American Eagle,

She is going to be so proud of those Bronco photos when she looks back on it later in life.

Easiest math you will ever do,

Awesome parents equals Awesome kids.

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
The captured photo with her in the Bronco is magazine cover content quality.
I have got to show these to my daughter.
May steal your/her idea, lol.

Thanks everyone! It was interesting that the photographer, who's done tons of senior pics and who knows what else, said no one has ever wanted to do pics with a classic car and flag like that!!

Tom and Mary yes she likes the Bronco but doesn't care for the clutch, but at least she tried ;D

LilMixedUp

Loc.
Bonaire
Nice pics indeed!!! sounds to me like that's a "hint" to build another one? Only with an auto this time??? ;) We have three girls, the oldest and the youngest LOVE the Broncos, middle girl doesn't get excited at all... actuall can home wearing a "jeep hair don't care" tee shirt!!! I've tried to find it and "loose" it but no sucess as of yet....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks everyone! It was interesting that the photographer, who's done tons of senior pics and who knows what else, said no one has ever wanted to do pics with a classic car and flag like that!!

Tom and Mary yes she likes the Bronco but doesn't care for the clutch, but at least she tried ;D

Welcome to some real American steel and tradition right...

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
looks like there might be an automatic build in the future.

Good stuff man.

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Nice pics indeed!!! sounds to me like that's a "hint" to build another one? Only with an auto this time??? ;) ..

Nope, she's perfectly content with her little 99 Honda CRV, with 175k and counting ;D

as much as I'd love to build an EB with/for my kids, it's just too much $$$ these days!! and I much prefer they get a couple years driving experience under their belt with a beater ;)

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
...oh and just looking at first pic I remembered the photographer wanted her to sit on the hood I'm like "umm NO you keep your butt on that fender!!" :-X

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
That's really cool! I can imagine you are excited! And I hope they turn out perfect!

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Thank you very much. This is the only other shot I have...easy fellers, she's 17 :mad: way purtier than me that's for shore ;D

Attachments

• Bailey2.jpg
    Bailey2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 85

pipeline010

Great pics! And nice truck, wow.

Didn't want to make my own thread so I'll throw in a bit of a hijack here...;D

My son is a child model (he takes after his mom) and my wife, a professional photographer, usually handles all of his photos for castings responses.

Last month she called me while she was at work and said his agent needed pics of not just him but me with him (yikes) and needed them immediately for a DKNY casting. So...obviously we go for the Bronco...

He got the casting call but didn't get booked on that one; I'm pretty sure it was the truck that got him in for the call, though.

Attachments

• IMG_8931.jpg
    IMG_8931.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Great pics! And nice truck, wow.

Didn't want to make my own thread so I'll throw in a bit of a hijack here...;D

My son is a child model (he takes after his mom) and my wife, a professional photographer, usually handles all of his photos for castings responses.

Last month she called me while she was at work and said his agent needed pics of not just him but me with him (yikes) and needed them immediately for a DKNY casting. So...obviously we go for the Bronco...

He got the casting call but didn't get booked on that one; I'm pretty sure it was the truck that got him in for the call, though.

Very cool! Did you submit anything for the calendar? I was going to submit a pic of my 66 last year but my best pic didn't meet the size/pixel count deal, so I assumed my iPhone 6 was the issue?

oh and hijack all you want :cool:

pipeline010

I didn't, unfortunately. I really wanted to get my wife out with her gear and put the truck on the beach but it wasn't running right for all of September (turned out to be a broken venturi idle valve);

I had it fixed with just a couple days to the deadline but it's tough for us to get away with our insane little kids. And I don't let them ride in the Bronco b/c I still haven't upgraded the brakes or put a cage in yet... but even with that stuff I still might not ever let them in; I'm not sure I could survive it if anything ever happened to them.