• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1971 on ebay (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxgtc

That is really cool. Looks like a nice rig and appropriately priced, provided it doesn’t triple in price. ;-)
Unusual spare tire mounting.

BrookTrout76

Loc.
Frisco
I noticed the spare tire mount but also the bulk head. Would this be a half cab originally?

Could that be a factory color and factory snow plow? Seems like I read that there was a factory snow plow option at one point?

I’d love to drive out there and pic that one up!

Ink1967

Looks like a ranch wagon, bulkhead/bench with a full top is how they came.
Can still be configured like a half cab by changing the top but holes on the top of the bulkhead would need to be drilled.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Winning bid was $9,500. Seen much worse go for a lot more. Wonder if it was anyone on here?

OP
OP
vtboy51

vtboy51

I was at $9400 and someone swooped in with seconds to spare. I think it was a great deal.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dang, you were mighty close to putting that in your garage.....very frustrating to have it snatched away at the last moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.