• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Back in the saddle again! (Marti Report and updated pics)

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Congrats on the fine looking ride. I love the Tangelo Pearl. Enjoy the family adventures.

My first EB in '77 was just about that color and I'm always hoping to find it and get it back.

OP
OP
BamaBlue'67

BamaBlue'67

Congrats, great looking bronco! If your up around lake Martin way, give me a shout, we have quite a few in the area I help keep running and cruising about!

I am up that way quite often. Shoot em a PM with your # and I will do the same.
There are several down in Auburn. We need to start a get together sometime soon.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
sweet rig. now you gotta change your profile name to match ;)

OP
OP
BamaBlue'67

BamaBlue'67

I got the Marti Report back on it the other day. These are priceless. I found the interesting details of mine to be the bench seat and bodyside moldings, neither of which are currently there...

OP
OP
BamaBlue'67

BamaBlue'67

Here are some additional pics of the interior a friend of mine took.

I am not a fan of the diamond plate on the inside door panels, rear panels and trans hump. Have any of you guys painted, powder coated or ultimately changed the color of it. I would be OK with it if I could change it to black. Any suggestions?

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Can you swap panels side to side so you have the flat side showing. The maybe paint or cover with fabric like your seats?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Can you swap panels side to side so you have the flat side showing. The maybe paint or cover with fabric like your seats?

Someone one here did that recently. Flipped door panels and painted black. I couldn't say about the rear though. Shoild be able to work.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Looks great! be proud to drive that one!

OP
OP
BamaBlue'67

BamaBlue'67

Now that is a great idea. I will check into that plan of attack.
They are all well made, but just not my taste. I have considered having them covered with some form of fabric or parchment paint.
Thank you!