• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Neon Sign

OP
OP
00gyrhed

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
No.

The companys that I contacted about making the sign were full of positive attitude until they actually had to deliver even a sketch of what they could do and a price.

None of them were interested in even shipping them to a single person, they all insisted I pick them up which meant i needed to do it local, which really limited my options.

Also there were so many people that were interested but only if it was this way or that way, I was trying to make it unusual, and attractive yet simple enough to get it mass produced. Everybody that PMd me wanted this color or this script and I just decided I would get a cudtom ONE made and not deal with it.

Ultimately that was ridiculously expensive and I decided I had already spent too much time on it. Heck I made 4 50 mil round trips to talke design and price anf then the maufacturer backed out on me.

Tram

Bronco Guru
If we buy 10 or more, I can get these for $315 shipped.

OP
OP
00gyrhed

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
If you will note the last post was over a year ago. I realized I couldnt make enough people happy to get a substantial order together. Everyone wanted something just a little different which would have been fine if they had all wanted the same thing. :)

I also had trouble getting the guy that was going to build it to even return my call and eventually he left the sign company. Finding someoen that is actually interested in mass producing a bunch of these without a prototype isnt easy so I called their bluff and ponied up more money than I want to spend to have One built so I could then address the possiblilty of make 100 with some guy that gets them done in Mexico cheap. They sat on it for 6 monhts before I just cancelled the order.

Tram

Bronco Guru
Ok. That's good and all, but if you will note, my comment was a statement, not a question. ;)

If ten (10) individuals are interested, I can get the Bronco script made in a variety of colors for $315 shipped.

Maybe I should make a new thread?

Last edited:
OP
OP
00gyrhed

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
Well I guess I should have been more clear and all.

I am done with anything to do with this sign.

Tram

Bronco Guru
Well I guess I should have been more clear and all.

I am done with anything to do with this sign.

Alright, I guess something is getting "lost in translation" here.

I wasn't asking nor suggesting you have anything to do with the sign.

Did you even read my reply?

I was simply adding onto your post, to inform those who were following it and might still be interested in picking up a sign, that I (not you) have sourced them. I (not you) am willing to help folks get one.

$315 shipped, if 9 other individuals (doesn't have to be you) are interested.

%)

Tram

Bronco Guru
Bronco Script.

I don't blame you, Wyflyer.

I should have just ordered one and kept my mouth shut.

Last edited:

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
This guy makes nice clocks for half the price you are talking about and does not require any minimum quantity, if anyone is still looking for a clock....

http://www.normsneon.com/

I am toying with getting a new clock for my shop, the one I have now doesn't keep time so other than being a nice FORD sign, its not much use and I find myself looking up at it wanting to know the time nearly every day it seems....