• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

James Duff New Product Release - Rear 4 link sway bar kit

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
JAMES DUFF NEW PRODUCT RELEASE THE SEQUEL

THE JAMES DUFF REAR SWAY BAR KIT

Next on our list is something I am quite proud of but I cant take all the credit. One of our loyal customers and member on here showed Monster Mike this design and if it wasn't for him we may still have kept this project on the back burner. Thanks 5001craig!

The very first bolt on James Duff rear sway bar kit. This kit was specifically designed to work with our Early Bronco 9" 4 link. Whether you have a stock width or full width axle this kit will work for you. We have been selling our 9" EB 4 link kit for 10 years now and we can now safely endorse it for on road driving by using our new sway bar. The great part is, this kit is fully adjustable for street driving as well as rock crawling. It comes 100% powder coated and bolts right in. I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

Pricing and availability will be on the website by 4/19/17 the day of our open house. See y'all there!!

*NOTE* A DESIGN CHANGE WAS MADE ON OUR 9" 4 LINK ON DECEMBER OF 2012. IF YOU HAVE THE EARLIER VERSION THE TRUSS BRACKET WE SUPPLY WILL NEED TO BE MODIFIED. WE WILL HAVE THAT BRACKET AVAILABLE SOON.

Attachments

• IMG_2073.jpg
    IMG_2073.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 344
  • 17634480_10154975919712530_4628044403447753066_n.jpg
    17634480_10154975919712530_4628044403447753066_n.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I saw this on Steve Shacks Bronco yesterday.
So cool. And his ridiculously good riding bronco with the rear 4 link will now handle great too.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hi, have not seen pricing on website yet. I need this..

We have been so busy catching up after Super Celebration that we have not been able to get to some of the new products we are launching.

The price for this kit will be $499.95

We have not made the first production run yet. still waiting on kit components from Currie.

Frank, One thing I want to point out for you is the 4 link under your Bronco is one of Duff's earlier designs. that was sold from 2007 to 2012. I have not had a chance to look at that one installed up close so I am not sure what all will need to be modified to make our sway bar kit will work on your 4 link.

I imagine the lower outer shock mounts will need to be moved as well.

I have a volunteer close by that can help me get the answers. I will reach out to him and see when I can get his Bronco in the shop.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
All the parts are in stock but I still have to write the instructions. Maybe I'll get Steven Shack to help me. :cool:

Call us if you're aching to buy this now. Might motivate me to get the instructions done quicker. ;D