• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN For Sale section now split into "members" and "not mine" forums

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I've split the "66-77 Broncos For Sale" forum into two. One is for members who are selling their Broncos. The other is for all the "not mine" posts where people post Broncos they see on eBay, Craigslist, etc.

I don't have any problem with people posting "not mine" type ads, but they were drowning out the ads posted by members. So now they're in two sections.

Thanks to several members for making the suggestion.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Thanks Jon, I think this is a good idea. I know when I have listed in the past, I would get frustrated by all the "not mine" posts that would push me to page 2, but never complained since we are all looking at sale stuff. This is a good solution to that.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great idea bud.. Thanks for those that suggested it

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Jon, like others have mentioned I think k this is a great idea and yet again little things like this are why this is a great site for the bronco community.

AZ4x4

Loc.
Colorado Springs
Editing a post

I've split the "66-77 Broncos For Sale" forum into two. One is for members who are selling their Broncos. The other is for all the "not mine" posts where people post Broncos they see on eBay, Craigslist, etc.

I don't have any problem with people posting "not mine" type ads, but they were drowning out the ads posted by members. So now they're in two sections.

Thanks to several members for making the suggestion.

How do I edit or delete a post I started.

NORK2BG

I accidentally put parts for sale in the vehicle for sale section can you please move it thank you sorry for the inconvenience.