• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

orohippus

Loc.
Grass Valley
1974 Bronco, $24900 offers invited. this bronco is LOADED as much or more than any 'custom' bronco, 10k miles since the beginning of the build 'maybe' - much less of recent goodies like 4.88's and axles and tires...’96 5.0 explorer engine, FItech fuel injection, 5-speed, D20 transfer case, F150 power steering box, dual batteries, 30 gallon fuel cell, 37.5 x 17 BFG Mud Terrain KM2 tires, Wild Horses 5.5 inch suspension lift, long radius arms, 3 inch body lift, Autometer gauges, custom built half cab with opening rear window, custom one piece door glass, heated Corbeau Baja suspension seats, daily driven, no leaks, 8 years

Attachments

• new rear.jpg
    new rear.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 832
  • interior2.jpg
    interior2.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 814
  • newbedopen.jpg
    newbedopen.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 721
  • newunderhood.jpg
    newunderhood.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 665
  • underfrt.jpg
    underfrt.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 622
  • under-rear.jpg
    under-rear.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 594
  • frt.jpg
    frt.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Where did you get the curb feeler??? Haven't seen one of those since the 60's. Our station wagon had them and I think one of my dads pickups did too.

Not sure what they were actually called and not sure how well they worked.

OP
OP
orohippus

orohippus

Loc.
Grass Valley
yeah curb feeler or whisker - ha! got a pair of them at one of the local parts houses
now its a 'rock feeler'

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Sorry, I am not interested in buying. I just have to say that I love what you have done with your Bronco! Good luck with the sale!

BigToe

Orohippus, that is hands down the coolest dash mod for a Bronco I've ever seen. Great vision and great work.

OP
OP
orohippus

orohippus

Loc.
Grass Valley
thanks guys for the comments on the dash - I always thought about doing it just to be different and more functional. My glove box is now more than 12" deep, that's what happens when I get bored with nothing to do.
thanks again!

OP
OP
orohippus

orohippus

Loc.
Grass Valley
thanks guys on comments - the dash is from a 59 ford 300 - uh its been slightly modded to fit but the dash is all there including the ends that curve over to the doors.
thanks again guys!

rixtasan

Contributor
That dash is certainly unique in a good way! Nice to see someone thinking outside the box! I have a complete 63 Galaxie dash in case anyone is feeling motivated to try something similar.

OP
OP
orohippus

orohippus

Loc.
Grass Valley
hey there!
the warden is getting impatient.
dropping the price to $39000. and if anyone has a Yamaha XYZ would consider partial trade and cash...???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.