• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Maxlider's Custom 4 Door SEMA Bronco

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It looks like more than 3". It has at least a 2" urethane and a 2" aluminum stacked together.

I agree it looks that way to me too. When they ordered the Duff bumpers they said it was 3". Maybe its a 1" integrated with a 2" billet stacked on top of it?

Ill be able to put a tape measure on it next week and confirm :cool:

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I agree it looks that way to me too. When they ordered the Duff bumpers they said it was 3". Maybe its a 1" integrated with a 2" billet stacked on top of it?

Ill be able to put a tape measure on it next week and confirm :cool:

A work of art either way! Its a beauty and sporting the "JD" logos on the bumpers nicely! The body mount distance looks like more than the height of the frame which would be about 4".

asappin

I wouldn't mind that supercharged coyote engine. I follow these guys on instagram and they do build some premium broncos at a premium price but I'm sure having that many skilled workers costs a premium too. Hopefully they are sharing those profits across the board with everyone in the organization.

Cooter_76

I follow them on Instagram also, and am glad they cut it. That tire/wheel combo did not look right with uncut fenders (to my eye.)
If I had one critique, it would be the way the back of the roll cage tapers down to the rear corner. I think it would look better as a full family-style cage.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Beautiful! They did some amazing work there!

But I wonder about that rear suspension?? Those links would have to swing on the same arc to avoid binding, and maybe they do. But it appears they don't??

And all that custom work and they didn't clock the Atlas flat?? For a long rig like that, a flat belly would be critical. But a rig this expensive won't likely see any trail use, which then begs the question...why an Atlas??

ame

sweet built ... when 2 guys at barrett-jackson asking almost 200k for a 2 door ... 225 for a 4 door is relative "cheap" !?

Ifff ... I still would order mine at KE !

http://www.krawlersedge.com/4-door-early-ford-bronco-restomods/

At least the KE one has windows and a top. I can certainly appreciate all the work that when into the Maxlider Bronco and its truly a work of art but other then a sunny day cruiser I just dont see the value. Also seems like most of those cages will do more harm then good in a lot of accidents as its right where someones head will slam into it in alot of situations and I doubt anyone will cruise around with a helmet on.

patl

Loc.
Maryville, Tn.
Beautiful fair weather Bronco. Much easier to build without windows or top. I've got nearly 7k miles on mine since completion- sunshine, rain, snow- doesn't matter. Air conditioned at the summer rod runs in Pigeon Forge. Can only hope this will increase it's value!

ame

Beautiful fair weather Bronco. Much easier to build without windows or top. I've got nearly 7k miles on mine since completion- sunshine, rain, snow- doesn't matter. Air conditioned at the summer rod runs in Pigeon Forge. Can only hope this will increase it's value!

When starting at 225k im not too worried about how easy it is to build.......

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I like most to the build. I don't like the cage that much and wheels, also the wetsounds sound bar in the back panels is strange, it's designed to project sound so it would be harsh up close.

But overall, looks like a pretty amazing build, and done very well. It's funny peoples personal bronco tastes and how different they all are. I believe it's sold already.

stryder94

Any additional info of the laser? Seems like a good way to check alignment, would like to know how to set it up. Thanks

KBUCK1

Its nice. I like the krawlers edge better. It doesn't have a visible b post between the doors like this one. It looks like its original. The maxlider build with the 2 or 3 inch wide b post looks pieced together or something. Still nice though. Should have lowered the entire rear floor pan for more leg room