• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

Evian

Loc.
Algonquin/IL
I live near Chicago. I haven' seen one early Bronco. I can't even remember seeing one in over a year. Are they numerous in your area?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
i see Bax's daughters rig every so often, and 2-3 other that i dont know the owners of.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just drove an EB from Pocatello, ID to San Jose, CA and only saw 2 others. One in ID parked beside a house, and another at a fellow Bronco afficionado's house.

We have 2 silver EBs, and a blue '76 Ranger I see around my neighborhood on the regular. maybe once every 2 weeks.

5.0 Bronco

Loc.
East Texas
There's several around here. Only a couple of "Daily Drivers". I just made contact with a guy who claims to have EIGHT that he's going to part with or part out. Wished I had some money...

Doyle

Bronco Guru
Know of 3 within a 10 mile radius, besides mine, one street rodded, one an original with rusty rockers and door posts, and last one a partially restored daily driver. I know of a few others 25-30 miles away.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I only know of about 5 - 6 within a 15 mile radius of me besides mine. several of them are not operational right now (you know who you are and better tighten up;D). The others I don't see on the road much but I did see one of them this morning parked at a bike riding park.

new to bronco

Loc.
Milton Fl
Here in panhandle of florida (Pensacola) there are at least 16 that i have seen or know where they are one guy has 8 or more mostly parts but is redoing one, few in crestview,hopng to get ride together in Dec. at boggs and boulders.to meet some other owners.

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We have quite a few here in my area, for being in the flat lands. Just talked to howiebuilt from Iowa today he's moving out here and should meet him tonight. It's good to have another broncohlic in the area.

frenchy

sriha

I saw at least 6, 2 weeks ago in Dresser, WI for a four wheeling event other than that I am usually the only one I see, on the road at least.

sriha

I spoke too soon. I just walked out the door at work to pick up some parts and saw a lime green topless one drive by. I get across the street and talk to the other rubber neckers that were lucky enough to be outside too. One guy said that was a nice "Blazer" so I gave him the "are you crazy?!?" look and told him that it was an EB. He didn't believe me and said he thought he saw Ch@vy on the tailgate. Low in behold the driver stopped and talked to us. It turned out to be a '71 and was the forth one that the driver had. As he drove away I laughed as I read FORD on the tailgate. I got a soda out of that one.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I see one almost everytime I drive mine.

But then I usually drive by one of those buildings with mirror windows . . . %)

Other than that, just a few times a year. :(

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Only when MOEB gets together,other than that there is one other in Festus I have seen but there's not too many people that live out here and running into another Bronco is like seeing a Unicorn.

broncodrew

I have yet to see an EB near me...over the weekend, i was visiting family in Greenville, NC and my bro-in-law says..."hey, i think some guy in my development has one in his garage" drove by the place and outside he has a heep. Of course no lights on and the garage door down....if you are on the board, let me know.

ghost66...i hear you on the unicorn!

looking4eb

Loc.
Atlanta
Surprised no one from the Atlanta area has chimned in yet, there seem to be a lot around here. I live in a small neighborhood in the city and there are at least 5 I know of in this 'hood. Surprisingly I think only 2 of the 5 are members on this forum. I seem to pass a new EB to me on the road at least once a month, and they seem to be very popular in suburban Atlanta.