• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
MS Off Road Club

Thought some of you may be interested in this. A guy that works with my wife told her about this club....don't know much about it, but judging by the pictures it may be worth looking into...

http://www.msorc.com/

74 Explorer

I belong to this club. We have a small offroad park in Florence,Ms (85 acres I think). It's called Porter Lane Offroad.

There are only a few bronco owners, so we need more ford people around. It is muddy when it rains alot, but we have some nice hill climbs and are working on more trails.

MSORC is a good site and would be happy to have some more bronco owners around.

74 Explorer

Nov 14. All clubs invited.... I won't make it, it's my son's birthday.

http://www.msorc.com/showthread.php?t=1522

img_2920.jpg

img_2926.jpg

74 Explorer

Btw I'm 1fast67. You know me.

Porter Lane Offroad is on facebook also (if you do facebook). Couple hundred pictures posted there as well.

xlt79brnc

Loc.
Satsuma, Alabama
We have a disscussion board at www.gcabo.com (Gulf Coast Area Bronco Owners 66- 96). Go to the disscussion board It's been real slow but you don't have to be on the coast to be in it. I've been real busy at work and have't had to post to keep everyone going. Would like to have some new blood to get people going.

Marty Copeland

74 Explorer

heck yea i know you. i did not know you had a bronco. we need to meet up for a beer one day.

I thought you'd seen my pictures I posted up. I need to pick your brain anyhow, I'm wanting efi before I go to hot springs in the spring.
You know where I can get some bling bling wheels for my eb. %)
Shoot me your number maybe we can arrange something, in the way of meeting up for an adult beverage.

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
I thought you'd seen my pictures I posted up. I need to pick your brain anyhow, I'm wanting efi before I go to hot springs in the spring.
You know where I can get some bling bling wheels for my eb. %)
Shoot me your number maybe we can arrange something, in the way of meeting up for an adult beverage.

i can get you fixed up with the EFI.

Boyd (troopermc) always has wheels

74 Explorer

I was just kidding about the wheels, I bought the bronco a couple weeks after you got the wheels from Ron. I've been mad at myself since then. LOL

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
There's a trail somewhere outside of Hammond, LA. 2-3 hours may be more of a hike than yall want. If ya'll want more info on it ask JoeLat he went on it a few monthes back with some jeep guys

NYLES-BETTER1/2

I'm in North Mississippi and I would be interested if we could get something started. I am a newby to the Bronco but I love em.

Where ya at in north ms, we are in yazoo, there are alot of EB around We had about 5 of us go to the superlift park this year it was a good turnout for MS

74 Explorer

Kinda late notice : ) ************* Attention ***********************

MSORC.COM is having a meet and greeting get togther at Jerry's Fish House (Igloo) on 49 S in Florence, Ms March 13th at 6:30pm if anyone is interested.
It would be awesome to meet some fellow classicbronco.com folks.

Thomas

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
Memorial Day Weekend

Are any MS boys planning on going to the Superlift Park for their Memorial Day weekend event? I am shooting for having mine ready before then. I have never been up there or to any other ORV park and would like to have someone to ride with. Let me know if anyone would like to meet up.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
i let a couple walk Sunday evening and he rain kept me out of the woods Sunday morning. Saturday i had the 1 year old. I swear she kept telling me to take her to the tree stand ;D

My son got his FIRST this past year out around Satartia.. ;)

Attachments

• DSC_1959.jpg
    DSC_1959.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_1963.jpg
    DSC_1963.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 32