• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Basal's annual fall Bronco cruise CT 10/7

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
;D OUT of all things replaced on my truck....the filler neck has been done 4 times from over use! ;D

ECEB

This ride is always a lot of fun. I think there should be a good turnout again. Is anyone considering bringing parts to swap?

Joe473

I can see this being a 3 tank day if I go.
I believe it was 3 tank day for me from Jersey 2 years ago.. also 4 quarts of oil and some brake fluid on way home due to leaky prop valve. This year should be much better

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
COMING UP soon....make your plans early!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
the leaves are turning already...will be an awesome ride...the more the merrier!!

omureebe

Please God may my Bronco be out of the body shop..... Please God may my Bronco be out of the body shop..... Heck what's two years at a body shop anyway? Hope to be able to make the relatively short trip!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
COMING SOON!! get those rigs oiled up and ready to cruise!! If anyone needs directions, feel free to hit me up.
Basal's transmissions
711 Hebron Ave, Glastonbury, CT 06033

boonz28

Contributor
Man, i would seriously love to attend something like this. Looks like a blast! Long drive from California though lol

Hope everyone has a good time ;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
always a good time and Hartford airport is 15 minutes away!! :cool:

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Wow!!! I am feeling lucky now! A really great time if you have never been....what are you waiting for?

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
FOR MY Northern brothers....maybe I can find a spot for those coming from the north and we can all convoy down together? figure meet around 8 or so and tool down there to spend some time before leaving at 11? thoughts?

gray gables

FOR MY Northern brothers....maybe I can find a spot for those coming from the north and we can all convoy down together? figure meet around 8 or so and tool down there to spend some time before leaving at 11? thoughts?

where abouts do you plan on meeting?

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
thinking maybe Littleton, ma? that way we can all meet as we are going....about 45 minutes east for me but there is a gas station right on the exit. Only 2 weeks gents!