• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Restore or Build it the way I want??

OP
OP
1963hotrod

1963hotrod

Loc.
Oroville
Jealous.

Maybe when I get mine back on the road after restoration the Bronco God will guide me to my next project.

One can only hope, it has been in the same family since new. Been a long time sitting, I need to go check on it and see if they will part with it.

OP
OP
1963hotrod

1963hotrod

Loc.
Oroville
It's been a long time coming but the engine, trans C4, and transfer case are in. I did cut the quarters. The doors and body are painted, still need to do the hood and top. Lizard skin inside and out, both the heat barrier and the sound control. Can now finish up on the chassis. Tomorrow I plan on installing the 23 gallon gas tank.Perhaps run the fuel line as well. Much easier to work on with the body off. 3.5 lift, 2" body lift, front and rear sway bars, new axles front and back with 4.10 gears. Pretty much a better than new Bronco. Getting excited.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It's been a long time coming but the engine, trans C4, and transfer case are in. I did cut the quarters. The doors and body are painted, still need to do the hood and top. Lizard skin inside and out, both the heat barrier and the sound control. Can now finish up on the chassis. Tomorrow I plan on installing the 23 gallon gas tank.Perhaps run the fuel line as well. Much easier to work on with the body off. 3.5 lift, 2" body lift, front and rear sway bars, new axles front and back with 4.10 gears. Pretty much a better than new Bronco. Getting excited.

Nice.. I bet you are.. congrats chief

OP
OP
1963hotrod

1963hotrod

Loc.
Oroville
Tom woods drive shafts went in today, working on the fuel tank from Tom's Bronco Parts. It's the 23 gallon tank and I wish it mounted better. I don't like that it just presses up against the bottom of the body. I am looking to make some brackets to secure it better.