• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NGABronco & JGBronc are both Moving!!!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Thanks Ben! Didn't mean to hijack! I guess I can reveal the reason for my move now....There is soon to be a new member of the Bronco family! I'm getting married in May! :eek:;D

Attachments

• IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Congratulations are in order Jimmy. Yawl make a fine couple:cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks Ben! Didn't mean to hijack! I guess I can reveal the reason for my move now....There is soon to be a new member of the Bronco family! I'm getting married in May! :eek:;D

Congrats!!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
awesome congrats on the new baby, sorry about the marriage:-X

Just kiddin, congrats to the both of you:cool: keep us updated;)

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
awesome congrats on the new baby, sorry about the marriage:-X

Just kiddin, congrats to the both of you:cool: keep us updated;)

No new baby, just a wife! Thank you for all the kind words everyone! I'm a lucky guy!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
No new baby, just a wife! Thank you for all the kind words everyone! I'm a lucky guy!
oops must of gotten my wires crossed just like on my bronco. maybe it was Ben:eek:;D well how about we put "Yet" in there;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
y'all? what the hell is that? you are from the north young fella! they won't believe you mean it! ;D

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast

congrats ... bronco wedding ?

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Congrats Jimmy, my condolences to the bride -just kidding. Is she going to make it to SC so she can be properly indoctrinated?

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Congrats Jimmy, my condolences to the bride -just kidding. Is she going to make it to SC so she can be properly indoctrinated?

She might come up Saturday depending on what she has going on that weekend. I told her I would have to introduce her to a ton of people! As far as a Bronco wedding, my blue '76 may be in attendance but it's not a sure thing yet. Thanks again for all the kind words everyone!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
She might come up Saturday depending on what she has going on that weekend. I told her I would have to introduce her to a ton of people! As far as a Bronco wedding, my blue '76 may be in attendance but it's not a sure thing yet. Thanks again for all the kind words everyone!

it has to be in attendance.. :)

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Congratulations Jimmy!!!! Best of luck to the "soon to be newly weds"!!!;D;D;D

I can only wish I had a pretty reason like that to be moving!!!!;D;D;D

See ya'!!!