• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NGABronco & JGBronc are both Moving!!!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
You're moving farther from me! 16:23 hrs vs 14:30 according Google Maps. I WAS going to come visit this summer, guess I can't now . . .

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Well congrats on the move, buddy. Hope you enjoy the new place!

FYI, I'll be moving out of state soon also. Tennessee for me! :eek:

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey guys, thanks for all the + & - comments!!!!%):eek:%)

Hey I ain't moving but 125 miles NE of where I'm at now. I may be closer to SC, maybe 50 miles more to OCBR (what's 50 more when it's 600??). I'll be in SC74's back yard and in the heart of Carolina4x4!!!! Heck I just got to get all this EB stuff moved!!! I've been here for 22 years and have accumulated a lot of junk!!!%)%)%) Hell, I'm finding stuff I forgot I had???:eek::eek::eek: I may have enough to build another EB.
See ya'!!!!;D;D;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, ohhhhh the lost parts Good catching up w/ya brother.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
OK, NGABronco..... This user name is not going to work now, so what are you going to change to? ....... and by the way, you didn't get permission from me to move anyhow!!

I agree Dennis, I think he should change it to SuperCooterBronco... ;D

romegadave

looks like a beautiful place in the country and with a nice pasture right beside--nice choice Ben!!

Last edited:

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats Ben! Now you're closer to PA so you can come to the MEB Roundup. Good luck with the move. I'm giving some consideration to South Carolina when its time for retirement. Need to leave the cold winters in VA and the rat race around Wash DC. I know the other half would love to find a shop like yours;D

See you at the SC next month.

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
I'm not going to congratulate you Ben--damn I hate it when another Bronco brother moves away---We had one dude here in Rome last year but he sold it and now you are moving out further:mad: Next thing you know Kev13 will be moving further!!

Really though I hope your new digs will be good for you and look forward to reading your posts--will meet you one day! Dave

Not me Dave. TN and GA line is where I'll always stay. Plus it's kinda hard to move the business.
Jimmy if you hear banjos Run! ;D