• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NGABronco & JGBronc are both Moving!!!

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Ben, Congrats on the new place. Hope the move goes as easy as possible.

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Not that far away, nice to be near family. Good luck on your move, if you need help, well, I'm too far away so you're on your own. Look forward to seeing you at SC and hearing about your new place. Aren't you gonna miss all that traffic?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
good for you my friend!! as others have said, hope it the moving goes well....I see you are moving closer to me though! ;)

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
It's only money,looks like the guberment sent you some more. Did it come with a house?

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
OK, NGABronco..... This user name is not going to work now, so what are you going to change to? ....... and by the way, you didn't get permission from me to move anyhow!!
I know huh, that boy just aint right;D
Lookin great Ben! Gets me motivated to do the same, except only about 18 miles down the road:p
no, you have to move close to me than that;)

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Good to hear you finally made it. I was wondering about you after we last spoke over the holidays. You are right in the middle of Clemson Tiger Country! So go get some orange shirts and throw some Tiger Paws on Stretch! It will drive faster! I'm two hours away so don't be a stranger.
Matt

romegadave

I'm not going to congratulate you Ben--damn I hate it when another Bronco brother moves away---We had one dude here in Rome last year but he sold it and now you are moving out further:mad: Next thing you know Kev13 will be moving further!!

Really though I hope your new digs will be good for you and look forward to reading your posts--will meet you one day! Dave

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
congrats .... best looking garage in you zip code !!
wait a sec whats the population in your zip ? would a coconut tree be wrong for housewarming gift ? ;)

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Nice, Ben wish you the best of luck in you new abode! I like the shop you will wish you had build it bigger in a few mouths;D

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
congrats .... best looking garage in you zip code !!
wait a sec whats the population in your zip ? would a coconut tree be wrong for housewarming gift ? ;)

Ben, make sure you tell him what you want cause bad santa will probably follow through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
So cool Ben, you got your shop done! I'm jealous, and happy for you at the same time! Glad to hear you are home....but really I also want to know how big your shop is. :) I'm working on getting something together for myself so I value Bronco opinions!
Congrats,
Tyler

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome back to South Carolina! You know I'm not far so call anytime you need a hand. You're in Tiger country ya know :)