• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Neon Sign

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
I know I have seen one somewhere, maybe it was custom made. I have seached the internet until I am tired of looking at signs. The one I thought I saw was a lot like this common mustang sign except it was a bucking bronco.

Any body else ever seen one? Or even better know where I can buy it?

Attachments

• 2558336.jpg
    2558336.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 74

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's pretty cool.. don't know as I've seen one anywhere before..

OP
OP
00gyrhed

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
i know I saw one someplace just like the mustang one but with the bronco up on its hind legs. I like the sript but not as much as I would one like the mustang with the sript on it. :)

What did the script sign cost?

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Doesn't have the bucking bronco logo, but the wife had this clock made up for the garage. Night time picture. She did it twice since the first one was melted along with the garage. Some catalog somewhere. Could probably find out.

Attachments

• B_garage copy.jpg
    B_garage copy.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 63

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I'll see if I can get the wife to look up where she had it made. It wasn't expensive as I recall. Uses a standard fluorescent size that you can get at the hardware store.

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
So the wife dug up the receipt. It was in the Wireless catalog. But they no longer carry them. Also, I guess my memory was out of wack, because they were not cheap. However, anyone who is interested is in luck. They are still available here
Personalized Art Deco Neon Clock
http://www.generationstore.com/artdecoclock.html
and on sale.
Choice of colors and of course choice of wording.

OP
OP
00gyrhed

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
I went to a Custon neon sign place yesterday.

Their person that does these things was on vacation so I sent them the following email:

"I was in your shop yesterday to talk about having a Ford Bronco neon Sign made. Here is what I had in mind. Basically the sign would be a neon representation of picture #3 the bucking bronco with the bronco script under it. The Script would basically be exactly like picture #2. The horse shown in picture #3 would basically be the running horse of picture #2 altered to be a bucking bronco like is in picture #1. The entire thing would have a circle around it with the bucking horse centered in the circle and the bronco script over lapping the circle. Or possible a star like the Lone star of TX. For the time being I see Bronco script in Blue, the horse in white and the circle or star if we go that way in red.

Basically what would the bucking horse and script cost? Cost to add circle? Cost to add Star?

Also what is your cost break down if we buy multiple units?"

Basically how many of you would be interested in this as a mass buy? If I can find someone to do it I will probably have one made unless I have to give up my first born. :)

I would not object to someone with more custom neon expereience taking this over as I have no idea if these guys are good at what they do or not. Just because they have nice signs hanging arround doesn't mean they are good, HUH?

Also Color ideas or anything else that might make it cheaper, better or more popular would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 68