• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TV Show The Lifted Life: '69 SEMA Build with TBP

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Just got this in an email:

Tom's Bronco Parts will be featured on Velocity Channel's "The Lifted Life" this Saturday, October 14. The show will air at 10 am EST (7 am PST). TBP joins the guys at Five R Trucks to restore a beat up 1969 Ford Bronco to be displayed at the 2017 SEMA Show and compete in the Battle of the Builders! You don't want to miss this show! Here's a sneak peak:

[youtube]QxyCcDUCt2I[/youtube]

Hazegray

Too bad they didn't provide more air time toTBP. Other than TBP, it was a bust in my eyes. First they said the bronco was purchased in Sante Fe, NM then later state it was an Arizona desert find... %)

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
Lame build. I wish these build shows would show more of the work being done, talk less and show way less commercials. I didn't like the look of the fender flares. Makes it look less like a Bronco in my eyes. Anyway, at least they saved another Bronco. Also wish they would tell how many hours spent. I think Lifted Life is a timer getting deleted from my DVR. Time spent watching that show could be spent in my shop working on projects.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Lame build. I wish these build shows would show more of the work being done, talk less and show way less commercials. I didn't like the look of the fender flares. Makes it look less like a Bronco in my eyes. Anyway, at least they saved another Bronco. Also wish they would tell how many hours spent. I think Lifted Life is a timer getting deleted from my DVR. Time spent watching that show could be spent in my shop working on projects.

Regrettably, most of the "Car" shows have become Soap Operas... Just pushing their "Brand", showing us some form of Drama, and having builds with a rushed build time. As stated, our time could be better spent elsewhere...

Happy that Tom's got some air time pushing their products!

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
Toms has always been great to work with. There is a lot of 'TBP' in my build for sure. Not sure the percentage of TBP and JBG. There's a dab of Bronco Hut (new vent windows).

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
One of the worst 1 hour Bronco segments to ever air on TV. All that footage of the engine build and they never showed us the finished engine bay. They must have a Jeep following that doesn't like to see the build details.

Did anyone notice the LED turn signals in the grill? Never seen those before