• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
19225884652_8f2812ad40_h.jpg

19044197010_a6d3137911_h.jpg

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It was my pleasure! Let me know if you need anything going forward.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Love the Bronco script. Ill be sending mine in one of these days!

I don't see why we couldn't fit a small gauge in at the bottom.
Ive gone through this thread and dont see anyone doing anything with the bottom section or the center besides graphics. Anything new on this? What about an RPM gauge in the center?

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The Bronco script looks great! The problem in putting a gauge or anything else between the 0-100 is that the speed mechanism is very close on the inside and there isn't much room without interfering with the workings of the speedo.

Kevin

Love the Bronco script. Ill be sending mine in one of these days!

Ive gone through this thread and dont see anyone doing anything with the bottom section or the center besides graphics. Anything new on this? What about an RPM gauge in the center?

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Im sure it was asked already but do you always reset the mileage? I hope to get mine out of the EB and sent off to you in the next 2 weeks. Need to start marking wires and figure out whats needs replacing

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I can set the mileage to whatever you would like. Typically if the engines been rebuilt I'll set it back to zero.